• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I had a really good day today; my mood hasn’t been that great though. Still, there is plenty that made me happy today 🙂.

I had fun playing in the Splatoon friendlies! :D I got to play against and with @skarmoury and @Yanrima~, and @Aquilla in a later session 🙂. I think my skill level definitely is lower than everyone else’s but I think these friendlies have been a really good experience. 🙂 I got a better idea what to do with the rainmaker in Rainmaker mode (even though I missed in chat that we were playing a game to protect Justin 😅 oops). I played some turf wars with Aquilla and we had a little photo shoot in my favorite Splatoon level ☺️. Later I think we’ll be doing another with Skar if she’s still interested 🙂.

My second copy of ACNH arrived! :D I still have not thought of an island name or rep name though because TBTWC has been keeping me busy 😅.

I’m happy with how my visual cheer turned out 🙂.

I’m happy that I was able to order Pokemon Violet and the dlc earlier :D. My sister gave me a gift card for my birthday and I used it to get the game (and paid for what it didn’t cover). I’ve missed playing Pokemon - the main series so much. I do have Pokemon Arceus and enjoyed it but it just didn’t seem the same. I’m not sure which starter I want. Originally I wanted Sprigatito, but I’ve been leaning towards Fuecoco after I saw what the evolved forms looked like 🙂. I’m even more excited about the game after I read the replies to some questions I had in the Pokemon scarlet and violet thread 🙂.

I enjoyed watching some streams today for the tbtwc 🙂.

My mom made me an apple pie for my birthday. She makes the best pie and crust; it is so delicious ☺️.

Spanky slept with me earlier and snuggled under the blankets for a little bit ☺️.

Tomorrow I have a mario party session; I’m kinda nervous since last time I played was on my switch lite and I had trouble with the mini game controls; my pro controller still hasn’t arrived or been shipped yet. Also don’t want to disappoint my teammates. I’m excited though since I’m really enjoying playing games with other members here and I had fun spectating Mario Party this tbtwc and the last one. So it is nice to try to participate. 🙂

For dinner, my dad got me a chicken gyro sandwich and a side of fries. It’s not what I’d usually choose for my birthday dinner but my favorite restaurants are all back near my old house.

Really happy with all the birthday wishes that I got since my last post and kind messages ☺️. It really helped make my day brighter and better!

Played some Cozy Grove this morning and crafted my first Fancy Broth for the collections!! but now I need another for another recipe... pain

I made it to round two of the SSBU tournament!

I finished my text cheer for this submission window and made an emote and flag design for the Poyo Puffs!!

And I spectated some Super Mario Wonder streams today! I missed the end of the first stream because I started not feeling well kinda suddenly, so thankfully I got to catch the two this evening as well!

Watched one of Markiplier’s new videos with my mom, and we all watched some Youtube over dinner, including LDShadowLady’s new Minecraft SOS video! We were really excited to see that she’d posted aaa

Won a really cute character raffle again eeee ;w;

I'm having a lot of fun with the TBTWC. Seeing all the interesting cheers everyone is creating and the friendly camaraderie is a great way to spend my downtime. My team is wonderful and I'm so happy to be a part of it! Shout out to the Poyo Puffs! 💗

@Dunquixote Don't ever worry that the cheer thread. It's meant to be fun and I intend to keep it that way.

I finished my team flag entry and I’m proud of how it turned out. These teams have potential to be represented with the best flags, partly due to the creative names. I can’t wait for them to show up on the leaderboard.
I have a Mario Kart session after work today! I chose the latest session since I didn’t want to risk the 9:00 PM session. Mario Kart is my favorite game right now so I’m looking forward to playing with everyone.
I tried a new food today! I ended up having breakfast at Panera Bread and decided on the Bacon Mac and Cheese. Yes, I’m the one customer that gets non-breakfast items, sometimes as early as 7:00 AM. I’m sure I annoy employees with my decisions, but it was on the menu this early! And yes, that is a Pink Drink. It’s a little more pink than usual. I was hoping it’d be more balanced, but it’s alright.
IMG_5584.jpeg

Don’t worry about the Mario Party session. Even the competitive sessions are for fun with higher stakes. I’m not the best at mini games so I have to strategize differently. I participated in the last session and had fun, although playing a little dirty by stealing pipes and going out of my way to see Boo, lmao. Try not to worry too much about placement. I was stressed about the two on two mini games since I have trouble with a few of them, but I realized I was overthinking it.

My moods been all over the place but still some things to be happy about. From yesterday:
Yesterday was a great day off. I was able to get a good night sleep. Went out for breakfast with some friends. Had these really great pancakes with strawberries. Got some errands done after. Aurora’s favorite cookies are on sale so got her two boxes of them since they were bogo . Bought myself Pokemon Violet since I have been thinking about it for awhile. It lifted my mood . Going to see if I can try and find some shiny Pokemon for the event. I haven’t gotten very far since I keep getting sidetracked exploring. I didn’t look into where you can find any of the Pokemon since I wanted to find them myself. Was so happy to find Azurill so early on. We went on an evening walk and Aurora hit to play with her friend Harley . Hope everyone has a great day.
IMG_6562.jpeg

IMG_6570.jpeg

IMG_6569.jpeg

Aurora and Harley
IMG_6567.jpeg

Its been a bit since I have posted here so... some happies!

☆ I am officially on Summer Break as of today! I am so proud of myself and tired xD. This summer is gonna be so fun! Full of golf, tennis, New Leaf, reading, origami, and listening to music! 🌞

☆ This year is over and I was so thankful to receive some great awards at the end of year ceremony! I got all A's all year and the Honors Algebra award from my favorite teacher!

☆ Speaking on the last point, ALL A'S?!?!??! I am SO happy and proud because the work this year was soooo hard. I learned so much and am very proud of these grades!

☆ My PoPo (Chinese Grandma) is going back home today! She hurt herself a little bit when she fell and went to the hospital but she has recovered quickly! Its only been around two weeks and she is back to walking around by herself!

☆ My family planted a ton of flowers a while ago and I do not remember if I included photos last time! I will this year though!

☆ MY ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN CD IS COMING IN THE MAIL SOON. i stan be alright and greedy

☆ It's a sunny day and everything is off to a great start!

My Flowers (1).jpgBEAUTIFUL BABES (1).jpgIconic flowers (1).jpg

I’ll have more probably to post later, but right now I have some things to post that I’m happy about 🙂.

I’m happy I was able to host a ACNH friendlies hide and seek and that I had a lot of fun. I was really nervous about hosting; I was kinda overwhelmed by the things we needed to do like what photos to submit, rules, but it ended up being easy. I still was a bit embarrassed about the flower and fossil mess on my island and that it isn’t finished but everything ended up good! 🙂 I received some really nice comments about my island too ☺️. I’m really grateful for everyone’s patience since it took some time to organize and find out the availability of everyone.

I’m happy that during the event, I made some more friends to play Splatoon with and maybe Pokemon too! 🙂 I’ve been enjoying chatting to them

I didn’t get sleep yet (will be soon 😅) but I’m feeling much better than I was earlier; my mood feels more stable. I’m still sad but the hide and seek session helped take my mind off of that and cheered me up. I’m really going to miss this event when it is done; I wish it could be a few more weeks longer. I’m having so much fun! ☺️

I’ve been enjoying playing Pokemon Arceus again. I decided to try shiny hunt a little; no luck yet. I I feel like they might’ve patched or nerfed something since I last played it 🤔. The method I used to farm them before doesn’t seem to be helping as far as I can tell. Regardless, it is still nice to play again while waiting for my copy of Pokemon Violet to arrive 🙂.

Here's what happened over the past few days.

5/17/24:
- I went to a marketplace in Doha where I ate some yummy Arabic food, and someone bought me a souvenir. The merchant even offered a discount.
Souvenir from Qatar.jpg
- Watched some kids riding on camels.
- This pigeon perched on a nest near the window.
Pigeon on a nest.jpg

5/19/24:
- Worked out at the gym and lifted some heavier weights.
- Began a sketch of Tom Cruise that I'll post here soon.

Today:
- Went swimming at the pool and practiced different styles like front crawl and backstroke.
- Played Pokémon Scarlet and caught a Glastrier. In addition, I synced up with my team members using the Syncro Machine. Basically, this feature allows you to play as your Pokémon and you can run around, battle wild Pokes, and collect items. However, you can only use it if you have purchased the DLC and only in the biomes. Hopefully, the future Pokémon games will include this feature cuz it's so fun and kind of reminds me of playing Mystery Dungeon.
Shiny Lucario 1.jpg
Shiny Lucario 2.jpg
Weavile Pic.jpg
Meowscarada 1.jpg

Meowscarada 2.jpg

Last edited:
Today, I'm happy about the progress I've made with my calisthenics routine, especially mastering push-ups here. It's empowering to see myself getting stronger and more confident. I stumbled upon this helpful article https://betterme.world/articles/calisthenics-pushups/ on BetterMe, which provided valuable tips and guidance.

Last edited:
I was taken somewhere by surprise today, somewhere I've been wanting to see. 😃 Buuut, I'm not tellin' you where, because this place is just for me. 😁 But I'll be nice enough to at least describe the sight. 😉 And I'll go there once again before I say goodnight. 🤭

I'm happy for the bridge I see,
whose end is round and flared.
A bridge that's paved so soft and warm
its structure uncompared.

I'm happy for the space I see,
between the precious moons.
I'll kiss upon a shooting star
tonight cannot come soon.

I'm happy for the clouds of rose
that I see full of blush.
And there between them tulips bloom
I like them very much.

I'm happy for the falling stars
I see cascading gold.
Surrounding all the sights above
the beauty I behold.

one of my friends is letting me stay at their house bc my house has been too stressful and there so sweet! they even bought me a new phone bc they knew I desperately needed a new one! and even let me help out with a project that they didn't trust anyone else with! my bestie has my back that's 4 sure!

Collected all the salads in Cozy Grove, and expanded the island again! I just met Bruin Tram, and seem to be getting deeper into Patrice’s story too and... oh boy

Had lots of fun gaming in the TBTWC today!! I got to play through another game of Quiplash during the Jackbox session, and played lots of hide and seek in both ACNH (competitive and friendly!) and Among Us!! It was such an absolute blast ;w; Also got to spectate in a few streams (and am about to spectate another before it's time for bed)!

My mom and I watched Markiplier’s new That’s Not My Neighbor video! We watched some other shorter Youtube videos with my dad over dinner too c:

- Yesterday I was low on sleep and had the option to do an easier workout at the gym, but my energy came back to me a bit and I went with the more difficult workout instead. 💪

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks took care of the Minnesota Timberwolves in game one of the WCF 108-105!! Behind stellar efforts by Kyrie in the first half and Luka in the second, and the supporting cast, they got the job done. 🏀 🔥

- I fed my kitties their favorite food and had delicious Asian food for dinner. 🍜

- Going to try out Wuthering Waves soon and see how good it is. 🎮

- Excited to play my Smash tournament match with Lambda soon as well! 🥊

The one thing about me is that I always bounce back. 😤

My mood has gone down since earlier but it has been good for the majority of the day, so I’m happy about that. 🙂

I did a rainmaker match in Splatoon and I was able to deliver the Rainmaker to the destination 🥳 (many thanks to my team for helping protect me 🙏; I thought I was going to be splatted near the end 😭). I’m really happy since I think the friendlies helped me understand better what to do (as I mentioned the other day and that when we did it, I had no idea we were actually doing a game that the host made 😅).

The plush I had ordered from Inari arrived today 🙂 (she is the artist who gave away small commemorative art bundles of Ferdinand von Aegir from Fe3H to some fans of Billy Kametz, some time after he passed away).

07EDD2DA-BFA8-41B2-A261-F4330D7739C2.jpeg

It’s a mochi plus of Hubert from Fe3H, except as a cat 🙂. She made a puppy plush of Ferdinand too; I love both of them but opted for just Hubert for now 🙂.

I enjoyed watching some of the tbtwc streams today! 🙂

Friday I have some more splatoon sessions. :D I’m looking forward to Friday’s Mario Party session (thanks so much @Croconaw for the reassurance earlier! I feel much better now and less nervous and congrats on second place! 🥳).

I’m happy both my cats are in my room ☺️. They haven’t been spending a lot of time in my room during the day since they’ve been enjoying sitting in the windows, which is okay; I just get a bit jealous since I like having them with me all the time 😅😹.

I’ve been a bit more anxious than usual with all the games I’m trying to manage and not have conflict with each other, about earning enough points, and also dealing off and on with depression; I’m happy & grateful for everyone’s patience and kindness about, not to mention the support. 🙂

Last edited:
Back