• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Now I have a question for the staff on this matter:

So now I know about the old thread bumping rule, where it?s okay to bump old threads if the topic is relevant to today?s time or if it?s a timeless discussion (like ?what?s your favorite ice cream flavor?). But if you can?t bump old threads about an older issue, then does that mean creating new threads based on outdated issues is not allowed on this forum either? I know creating new threads immediately after an old thread got locked is a bad idea as it defies the purpose on why the thread was locked. I?m just wondering if creating new threads based on old issues is forbidden if no prior discussion exists or was bumped.

also, we gonna be updating that tree to the new horizons design? assuming it sticks?

I feel like they're gonna keep the tree the same. It's kind of iconic at this point even though I personally think the site is in need of a fresh coat of paint.

Last edited:
I know this was said before, but what's the text limit for a single post, does that include all the BB codes and does putting it in a spoiler not help? My one post keeps erasing some words and BB codes.

As many of you know, I am currently running a large auction to liquidate the rest of my extra collectibles to provide an excellent opportunity for someone to get a bunch of collectibles at a good price and I started it off with a public "Best Offer" approach for a buyout (like you see on eBay sometimes). According to Toadsworthy, who commented on my auction thread, buyouts have to be a set amount defined at the start. Oddly, this is not defined in the rules even though it is a major aspect of auctions. If staff can clarify this and possibly amend the rules to reflect this clarification, that would be great! :) What is considered allowed/not allowed in regards to buyouts?

If I were to make my own signature, would it be safe to use the images from Bulbapedia to put into my signature, or should I have to draw instead? I don’t know if using them for profile pictures (like a signature) would be a copyright violation.

Where are the servers of this forum located?

Room 7, take the secret elevator behind the bookcase.

@Apples, I'm pretty sure you could use them, I mean people use sprites and backgrounds all the same for what I can see. You could always write in your sig like "sprites from bulbapedia, background from wikipedia" or whatever.

Last edited:
If I were to make my own signature, would it be safe to use the images from Bulbapedia to put into my signature, or should I have to draw instead? I don’t know if using them for profile pictures (like a signature) would be a copyright violation.

Those images are taken from official artwork and video games so it's fine.

Last edited:
Those images are taken from official artwork and video games so it's fine.

Ah, good to know it officially. Although if it's official art it should be able to use, and if you use like fanart or get someone to make a sig/avatar you should give credit to the artist(s).

Last edited:
is it possible to buy / sell hacked game items on the website?
for example; infinity fruit baskets , etc.

Back