• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Do you really earn interest if you store your tbt in the bank? And what does "protected from theft" mean in the bank. Does that mean there is a chance that the deposited TBT can be stolen?

Do you really earn interest if you store your tbt in the bank? And what does "protected from theft" mean in the bank. Does that mean there is a chance that the deposited TBT can be stolen?

well the interest feature has been disabled for now and i think the 'protected' part was a default/leftover thing from when they started the forum.

I'm experiencing an issue with bell transfer! I attempted to send TBT to another user, and instead it only showed me a "code" box and when I put the amount in there to send and sent it, I got a "blank" message popping up on the screen and my bells remain in my account.

I already made sure that this was bells and not tickets. I tried refreshing numerous times, but the code box still pops up instead of the bell amount. I'm not sure if this is a widespread problem or not, but I wanted to let you know.

Is there another way I can send TBT to another user?

Edit: Here's a screenshot of it after refresh:

wv93jr.jpg

Last edited:
I'm experiencing an issue with bell transfer! I attempted to send TBT to another user, and instead it only showed me a "code" box and when I put the amount in there to send and sent it, I got a "blank" message popping up on the screen and my bells remain in my account.

I already made sure that this was bells and not tickets. I'm not sure if this is a widespread problem or not, but I wanted to let you know.

I found a way to get past this issue--a temporary fix but it's still better than nothing XD

Simply click on the bell amount under the member's avatar, then toggle once between 'tickets' and 'bells' in the drop-down box. You should be able to enter and send the desired btb amount after that. Hope this method works for you! :>

Last edited:

I already made sure that this was bells and not tickets. I tried refreshing numerous times, but the code box still pops up instead of the bell amount. I'm not sure if this is a widespread problem or not, but I wanted to let you know.

click the lil drop down menu, click tickets, click it again then click bells. the 'code' should change to 'amount'.

E: WHY U GOTTA NINJA ME LIKE THAT AZUKITAN.

Last edited:
I found a way to get past this issue--a temporary fix but it's still better than nothing XD

Simply click on the bell amount under the member's avatar, then toggle once between 'tickets' and 'bells' in the drop-down box. You should be able to enter and send the desired btb amount after that. Hope this method works for you! :>

click the lil drop down menu, click tickets, click it again then click bells. the 'code' should change to 'amount'.

E: WHY U GOTTA NINJA ME LIKE THAT AZUKITAN.

That worked! : ) Thank you both a lot!

I have already looked in the " guide to bells " and am still having trouble
Ok so I type in the users name ( check )
I click transfer ( check )
But it still doesn't say amount ( no check )
It still says enter redemption code and I just want to trender bells !!!!
Has this happened before and if so how do you resolve the problem.

I apologize if it sounds like a dumb question, but after you order something from the shop (in the 'real life' things) where/when you give your address?

I have already looked in the " guide to bells " and am still having trouble
Ok so I type in the users name ( check )
I click transfer ( check )
But it still doesn't say amount ( no check )
It still says enter redemption code and I just want to trender bells !!!!
Has this happened before and if so how do you resolve the problem.

ok im guessing youre clicking the button near the top of the site that says currency:
click that, then bells. youll see a window pop up, then click 'tickets'. then you click 'bells'.
you can now type in the amount of bells (itll say amount, not code anymore). remember to change who youre transferring bells to from your username to theirs.

I'm trying to transfer forum bells to someone and this happens
glitch.jpg

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? I circled the amount of bells it says I have, the amount I'm trying to transfer, and the amount it says I apparently don't have to give. They all look like the same number to me but maybe I need my eyes checked.

I apologize if it sounds like a dumb question, but after you order something from the shop (in the 'real life' things) where/when you give your address?

Just make sure you keep the item in your inventory, we'll contact everyone at the end of the Fair who has a physical item in their inventory for address information.

View attachment 76745

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? I circled the amount of bells it says I have, the amount I'm trying to transfer, and the amount it says I apparently don't have to give. They all look like the same number to me but maybe I need my eyes checked.

Try adding one more bell to your total, or sending 1 bell less. Technically, bells go into decimals but the forum display rounds them up for convienance. You might have 1686.something

View attachment 76745

its kind of a glitch. try having like 5 more TBT than youre sending and try again.

I just noticed a single bell randomly went missing a few minutes after I took that screenshot. I'm not sure why that happened but I'm gonna try again.

I just noticed a single bell randomly went missing a few minutes after I took that screenshot. I'm not sure why that happened but I'm gonna try again.

if you upload pictures via site attachments instead of using the

I didn't know that, in that case it doesn't relate to my problem. Anyway I successfully transferred the bells, thanks for the help.

Back