• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

So...50Million/100TBT now?
Admins- response to this blatant cheating?
Aw- what do I care, I'm never here anyway, lol.​

Last edited:
So...50Million/100TBT or 100million/100tbt now?
Admins- response to this blatant cheating?
Aw- what do I care, I'm never here anyway, lol.​

what its 10mil per 100TBT.
its not really cheating. let people do what thy want with their game.

Pretty sure I just saw the "30Million/100TBT" thread two seconds ago. I can link it if you'd like.
And if this website doesn't allow duping of items, why would duping of coins be acceptable? It's supposed to be cheating to this community.​

Pretty sure I just saw the "30Million/100TBT" thread two seconds ago. I can link it if you'd like.
And if this website doesn't allow duping of items, why would duping of coins be acceptable? It's supposed to be cheating to this community.​

ok duping items is frowned upon here and 'duping of coins'?
the average now is 10mil and for it to go up to 30mil just like that? nah. itll go like 12mil to 14mil to 15mil and eventually 30mil. if that were to happen.

its not too much of a problem, really.
say you want to buy art for 300TBT but you only have 200TBT. you happen to have a lot of bells so you decided to buy 100TBT for 10mil. both benefit and both parties are content.

There really isn't anything we can practically do. What do you want to be done?

TELL ME, TINA, CAN YOU READ THIS

<--- I don't think Tina can read this color. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly though, you can't really verify that they are "duping" coins. I understand that it's very frustrating. I only have 5 million in game bells but I worked for them. People might worked their way up to 30 million IGB. Forum currency is driven by the community. Inflation will happen over time just like in real life. As cost of living goes up, inflation also goes up. Everything become expensive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also want to add that if people don't like inflation, then don't buy over-priced product(s). People will forced to lower their price. :p

Heck I'd say completely get rid of allowing TBT for in game bells exchanged, but then everyone would complain about that.
Also there is no amount of convincing that you can try and do to tell me that someone legitimately saved up 500million bells and can "get more everyday" by the 10's of millions. I know I can complain and not be able to offer solutions, which doesn't help either, but at some point you have to see that there are people who are cheating.
The average is not 10 million. The moment the line is crossed to adding more onto it, the more times that line will be crossed. I know you can see the thread offering the "name your own price" exchange, averaging for 30-40 million. No one would sell for 10 million after that thread.
The difference between "real life" and a make believe economy is there is literally no need for inflation other than greed. And I'm not even frustrated with it, since I don't even play the game anymore, I just think it's a shame. When I joined it the going rate was 700k/100tbt, that jump is drastic.

It's just my two cents.

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but...
I'm pretty new here, read the rules and FAQ, yet I still have a question that needs to be cleared up.

I know trading real life goods for stuff in-game isn't allowed, but does art count? Like, if I advertised doodles for in game stuff as a trade, is that against the rules?

Just curious, because I saw a thread like that just yesterday and thought it was a neat idea, but now I can't find it. So just wondering if it got deleted or something.

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but...
I'm pretty new here, read the rules and FAQ, yet I still have a question that needs to be cleared up.

I know trading real life goods for stuff in-game isn't allowed, but does art count? Like, if I advertised doodles for in game stuff as a trade, is that against the rules?

Just curious, because I saw a thread like that just yesterday and thought it was a neat idea, but now I can't find it. So just wondering if it got deleted or something.

I believe the answer for that was no.

Is 10 mil really the going rate for 100 tbt? I gave someone 1600 tbt for 15 million a little while ago. I don't really feel ripped off or anything because I can't imagine what I'm even going to do with the bells I have except spend it on villagers and forum bells seem kinda pointless but the discussion about their value surprised me.

Is 10 mil really the going rate for 100 tbt? I gave someone 1600 tbt for 15 million a little while ago. I don't really feel ripped off or anything because I can't imagine what I'm even going to do with the bells I have except spend it on villagers and forum bells seem kinda pointless but the discussion about their value surprised me.

well most people want 10mil per 100 but theres always people who will take less/want more than the average.

I want to buy from you next time. ;)

Say I want to change my username to AB (Not actually planning to, just an example),
would I be able to or would it be too short?

Say I want to change my username to AB (Not actually planning to, just an example),
would I be able to or would it be too short?

I'm preeetty sure it needs to be at least three characters. One of the admins might be able to confirm that.

Hello. I found something odd after I get on here today. My posts to my own thread or to other's thread looks...empty. Actually its not empty cuz I can read my messages when I copy & paste to notepad. So maybe its because of font color or design thing. But I didn't change anything on my end. :( What's going on?? :confused:
Can you fix it or should I fix each of my messages my self?
OH...and now I found one more thing. I CAN'T find specific font sets in drop-down list... What is this...

Hello. I found something odd after I get on here today. My posts to my own thread or to other's thread looks...empty. Actually its not empty cuz I can read my messages when I copy & paste to notepad. So maybe its because of font color or design thing. But I didn't change anything on my end. :( What's going on?? :confused:
Can you fix it or should I fix each of my messages my self?
OH...and now I found one more thing. I CAN'T find specific font sets in drop-down list... What is this...

Can you show me the post(s) in question? Which font are you looking for?

Its like this.
weird.JPG

- edit -
And I want to use my usual font set Cosmic sans MS.
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Hmm, strange. Have you tried looking at the site with another browser?

Also in the meantime you can type out fonts manually like so:

HTML:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]

I haven't tried to use other browser. I'll do it later.
Also yes I typed the font manually to verify what's wrong. I figured it doesn't work.

- edit -
I can look these pages correctly with other browser. So the issue should be at my end. But no clue. I was able to look the site with no problem till last night. And no OS update or anything as well. :/

Last edited:
Back