Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Probably won't be around for EoD, really busy today. I won't be posting much in general but I think Evan is the best lynch for today. He isn't playing genuine and he is remonding me a lot of Franchise Wars, so I suggest town do the same and vote with me.

Also like i told u my stance on u and dolby i mostly think it's town vs town but i feel as if you're meta reminds me of u as town but i don't really think that makes dad scum because i think his meta isnt important cause its been so long. I dont really have much else to say on it tbh, ill read back on the conversations tonight though

And yes ninja but u did claim it..

Probably won't be around for EoD, really busy today. I won't be posting much in general but I think Evan is the best lynch for today. He isn't playing genuine and he is remonding me a lot of Franchise Wars, so I suggest town do the same and vote with me.

LULULUL arguably the scummiest player on here votes for me for ****ty reasons and urges town to follow him

giphy.gif

This close to voting for him now, though I think dolby is a bigger threat if he's maf

That wasn't a claim that was me getting the ball rolling if you thought I was sus you would have known this already cause I already stated it in my ****ing ISO

100% sheepable. Ness confirmed town

In all seriousness this tells me that Ness had no reasons for voting me yesterday, which I view as sus

Sorry what do u mean by iso? I mean sorry but how did it get a ball rolling it was really confusing and didnt help anything lol

Sorry what do u mean by iso? I mean sorry but how did it get a ball rolling it was really confusing and didnt help anything lol

I really don't like spelling things out.

ISO means post filter, I stated earlier in the thread the jester claim was to get the ball rolling.

Hmm nobody was song anything except posting pointless RQSes so I decided to spice things up a bit. If you were actually here when that happened maybe you would have known this just saying

ISO means post filter, I stated earlier in the thread the jester claim was to get the ball rolling.

Hmm nobody was song anything except posting pointless RQSes so I decided to spice things up a bit. If you were actually here when that happened maybe you would have known this just saying

ok now you're just being a dick. Vig shoot this smartass pronto pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but I've never seen such condescension over legitimate reasons someone was inactive in a mafia game ever.

The game started at 1am my time please stop being so rude. Also I'm here trying to understand what you meant by that because i care and i dont want to vote the wrong person so please dont have such an attitude. Also it might have spiced things up but i still dont think it helped in any way and distracted us from maybe other potential things

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also fyi i do know what iso means 'isolating posts' (i think) but i didnt understand the context u used it in lol (still dont tbf)

ok now you're just being a dick. Vig shoot this smartass pronto pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but I've never seen such condescension over legitimate reasons someone was inactive in a mafia game ever.
Okay how is being angry AI? Like I explained this before it's a PITA to do this again especially on a phone so please back down

Okay how is being angry AI? Like I explained this before it's a PITA to do this again especially on a phone so please back down

You're beating up mogyay when she has stated 69,000 times how she hasn't been able to be active in this game. Your lack of empathy, concern, and understanding is troubling. Tbh I'm getting really ****ing tired of you and your **** in this game. If you were really trying to be helpful and really town, you wouldn't be so condescending, selfish, and trying to make everyone's experience here so goddamn unpleasant throughout the entire game.

Yeah, I'm ticked. Really ticked at you. The only thing keeping me from voting for you and wishing my vote counted 400 times is the vig, who will hopefully make the right choice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leave FireNinja alone, he's town.

He's been nothing but an unhelpful troll. He needs to die.

Actually curious about this but didnt want to seem dumb: why is it a really townie move to have a place holder vote at the v start of the game? I've seen ppl reference that as the sole reason for town reading him so i kinda think it might be important to know

You're beating up mogyay when she has stated 69,000 times how she hasn't been able to be active in this game. Your lack of empathy, concern, and understanding is troubling. Tbh I'm getting really ****ing tired of you and your **** in this game. If you were really trying to be helpful and really town, you wouldn't be so condescending, selfish, and trying to make everyone's experience here so goddamn unpleasant throughout the entire game.

Yeah, I'm ticked. Really ticked at you. The only thing keeping me from voting for you and wishing my vote counted 400 times is the vig, who will hopefully make the right choice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So tell me again how this is scummy.

You're tilted. I can tell, you just admitted it, and everyone else should see it too. Take a 20 minute break and think this over.

Actually curious about this but didnt want to seem dumb: why is it a really townie move to have a place holder vote at the v start of the game? I've seen ppl reference that as the sole reason for town reading him so i kinda think it might be important to know

Every game I've played the first person to vote has been town. FireNinja is playing like frustrated town right now as well.

Yeah but the standard is "Would town agenda benefit from this and if not how would this benefit scum agenda?" Based on your post explanations you don't meet this standard in terms of towniness even after expla.[/QUOTE)

If I was scum and I knew my scum partner was part of a interaction, I wouldn't try and bring sus on to them on D1 by saying this might be a scum VS town interactions.

This benefits town agenda, because I'm trying to scumhunt by saying scum is in that Dolby VS Dad interactions. If I was scum I wouldn't be bold enough to say scum isn't in this.

So tell me again how this is scummy.

You're tilted. I can tell, you just admitted it, and everyone else should see it too. Take a 20 minute break and think this over.

I probably should.

You've pressured mogyay over something she's already explained quite a few times, and being a general ******* about it to boot. Yeah that not only kind of tilts me, it makes my scummy senses start tingling. Picking an easy target and beating up on something that's already been litigated? Hella scummy to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Take a step back and think rationally. He's not getting lynched today.

Back