• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

looking for best friends

kylah

Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (26) +
animal crossing is pretty fun, but I think it's even moreso when you play with others.

what I'm looking for:
-people I can randomly barge in on
-someone to add as best friend in-game
-those w/ varied interests (I like anime, games, cartoons, animated movies, etc.)
-have a wicked sense of humor and be goofy
-night owls (ppl up late at night)

I don't think I'm asking too much here. if interested, post here or leave me a vm.

I haven't seen much Anime, besides Pokemon...
But I love cartoons, video games, animated movies...
I'm 25 but still feel like I'm a kid sometimes lol.
If you want to add let me know!

Night time is when I have free time so it'll most likely be when I play! I'd love to add you!

I can fit into that! I love Anime and cartoons too, and open my town whenever im playing cause I tend to pop on a lot during my breaks at uni too :3

Oh, hi, again! I'm interested!
You're already added, haha :D

Animal Crossing is always WAY more fun with more people :p

Last edited:
I am on everyday and I play at night even though the stores are closed I like to mess around but I don't have Club LOL yet even tho I got signature and everything but my code is 5000-3370-1963 I'm online right now but visiting glake but I can go back and open my gates and if u let me into your town I'll water your plants :blush:

You're more than welcome to add me!
I'm on pretty often as long as I'm not at work. ;u;

Back