• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Legends of the Creepy Hollows

Legend has it that those who enter this underground bunker don't make it back out alive... if you hear a door creak open, you should run. And if you hear rattling from the pipes, run faster.
QiC3VNn.jpg
7kQC24u.jpg

7GHr9hZ_d.webp

These bamboo plants have been said to attract and house multiple tiny spirits, the size of fruit flies. They hide well but once spotted, the person who spots them has only a couple days left to live. Many have tried disposing of the plants but the spirits become angry once their home is in turmoil and turn the plant invincible to anything.

Namecard
76y2xcc_d.webp

PXL_20221102_221654991~3.jpg

Legend has it in these parts, there is a dangerous plant that grows. If you disturb it,
it will release posionous spores on your ankles. The spores will create more plants, but they
will grow from your skin. Some of them will fall off as the victim realizes what has happened
and panic. But you cannot remove all of the plants unless you remove your limb.
Eventually the plants will consume the person.

PXL_20221102_221654991~2.jpg

View attachment 466548

There is a strange statue in my neighborhood, no one has any idea about its origin, as it has been here forever. Rumor warns that, for your own good, you should not go near it, and above all, do not touch it under any circumstances. If you do, sharp objects will haunt and hurt you however they can. You need to be extra careful around knives, scissors, pens, pins, even the simple paper will cut you again and again. The curse may end on its own after some time, but it can also cause extreme injury or even death.
So, for your own good, stay away from the statue!

Is there any issue with my entry as it hasn't been accepted?

The squeaks and peeps heard from this snow covered ridge are said to come from the ghosts of little mice and birds who nest here when the snow falls. They are mostly harmless but love a bit of ghostly mischief if you distrub their winter peace.
IMG_20221104_132650_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

Just some snowy bricks outside
IMG_20221104_132718_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

IMG_4073.png

A mysterious structure shows up on day in the middle of the woods. You notice it randomly on one of your walks one day with your dogs. You think its interesting, but cannot shake off the feeling that you're being watched. Something is telling you not to touch it, not to walk up to it, and not even to enter it. You get the feeling that if you disobey, something otherworldly may happen, and not in your favor. Your dogs stare off into the distance and whimpers, you think you see something, but decide to walk off in the sake of safety. What is that? Who is there? You decide to start taking another path from now on...
IMG_4073.JPG
tempImageWbgM1e.jpg

tempImageTL4FKb.jpg
3rd Picture is an alternate angle of the same structure.

Attachments

• IMG_4073.JPG
    IMG_4073.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 12
Legend has it, the tree's are protecting an underground portal, conneted to the underworld.

Apparently a witch was trying to revive their dead child.
Instead, they had opened a door for mortals and spirits to co-exist.

trees.jpg

trees2.jpg

Just changed the tone of the picture~ was a nice walk in the park :D

tree3.jpg

tree4.jpg

tree5.jpg

tree6.jpg

tree7.jpg

rsz_p1012768.jpg
Lil' buddy thought I had food, but I was just getting my camera out. ;_;

This event kinda reminded me of the photo I took in Poland, it would've been a brilliant place of legend:
Screenshot 2022-11-04 21.03.32.png
Apologises for showing so many photos XD

The Pumpkin and The Candle

Legend says that if you light the candle as Halloween begins and keep it burning till November arrives then you will be protected from any sinister happenings or ghostly threats - with the one stipulation that the candle must be placed next to any form of pumpkin. Unfortunately over time many have lit their candles inside a pumpkin instead and have quickly learnt that this does not protect them from the ghouls or hauntings of Halloween as day turns to night.

image0 10.jpeg

image1 6.jpeg

image0.jpg

they say that when the sun goes down, the small window at the very bottom of the staircase no longer showcases mundane things such as the neighbor’s dingy house exterior. it turns completely black instead, leaving the people passing by to ponder what lurks in the newfound darkness.
image1.jpg

ok this picture makes it look light because the sun hasn’t totally set and all the lights are on, but passing this ground window in the middle of the night trying to get water is terrifying 😩

Deep in the dense forest a raging river flows. Legend says that in the river lives a red eye chameleon. Beware of getting too close. If he meets your gaze he turns into a incandescent force of nature. The water levels will swell and take capture of humans, dragging them deep into a watery grave.
591FA251-C38C-4438-9ACE-32B117B55937.jpeg

E7597012-E173-4017-B8DA-572BBDCFBE64.jpeg
@Pyoopi I have retaken pic and posted new photo proof. Hope it’s ok now. Thanks 💜

Last edited:
IMG_8598.jpg
Stuck in the forest with the eternally grey sky. Tales tell of people who end up stuck in the forest forever, never seeing the sun rise again. Anyone who comes here is either a fool, or desperate to prove the tale wrong. Will you be the first?

IMG_8599.jpg
IM SORRY i hope its ok the pic is blurry it was dark and it wouldn't focus sjadojaldkjad

Back