Inception

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Dunno if there's been a thread on this, but w/e.

Just saw this movie a few days ago, and what can I say, it was amazing, its def up there on my favourite film list. Chris Nolan is a genius. I've heard some people say they found it boring, or they fell asleep, but the real problem is the fact that people these days just can't think or appreciate a real movie, that's why stupid films like "Kickass" and stuff like that, do so well. :(

I'll probably see Inception a few more times before it leaves theaters, even if I have to go by myself. :p

I'm going to see it with friends next week. Christopher Nolan is my favorite director. The Prestige was great, and if Inception is anywhere close to how good that movie was I'm sure I'll love it.

I love movies that make you think. Is Inception that kind of movie?

Horus said:
W/e I don't here anymore either, I'm just here for a bit to sell my capture card

Hey look, Mino was right.
TBT's like nicotine, maaan. It's hard to give it up!

I have yet to see Inception, but based on what I heard, I should.

Comatose said:
I'm going to see it with friends next week. Christopher Nolan is my favorite director. The Prestige was great, and if Inception is anywhere close to how good that movie was I'm sure I'll love it.

I love movies that make you think. Is Inception that kind of movie?
Yeah man, it's definitely that type of movie, kept me thinking for 4 hours after I got back. And I was instantly ready to sit through another viewing.

If you thought The Prestige was great, you'll LOVE Inception.

Ricano said:
Horus said:
W/e I don't here anymore either, I'm just here for a bit to sell my capture card

TBT's like nicotine, maaan. It's hard to give it up!

I have yet to see Inception, but based on what I heard, I should.
Bu-but I want him to go away :c

I don't want him growing on me like other people >:c

Horus said:

I posted earlier, that I decided to just pop in once and awhile, this place isn't as bad when you have people like Mino on your ignore list.

David said:
Horus said:

I posted earlier, that I decided to just pop in once and awhile, this place isn't as bad when you have people like Mino on your ignore list.
4 new topics within a week, dayumn, I don't even do that.

Crap, well hi.

what makes this movie a most see? most of my friends seen this already, i could never go, ive been kept busy with work.

I think Inception is my favorite movie. I loved it. I loved how everything is thought out and complicated yet explained well. Good plot, good acting. 10/10

Really good movie, saw it on Monday.

David said:
Courtnee said:
i just came back from seeing inception

i hated it. it sucked
What was so bad about it?
<small><small><small><small><small>She probably didn't understand it. </small></small></small></small></small>
>.>

I haven't seen it yet, I heard it's really good, though.
I might go see it one day, or wait until it comes out on Netflex 8D
I <3 Netflex!

saw it back in july... great movie... possibly the best movie to come out in the past decade. great plot, good characters... makes you think.

DarthGohan1 said:
saw it back in july... great movie... possibly the best movie to come out in the past decade. great plot, good characters... makes you think.
Totally agree. only movies that match up to it are the 2 Batman movies, and a few others I really enjoyed.

David said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Totally agree. only movies that match up to it are the 2 Batman movies, and a few others I really enjoyed.
the batman movies are awesome... but not even close to inception :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back