• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

HOLY FISHSTICKS the election is tomorrow!!! who's gonna vote?

hey you young Americans, are you goona vote?

• Yes absolutely!

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • No.

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
not old enough but I don't even plan on doing it in the future even if it's a normal election

The trouble comes when people don't vote and then complain about the results. It happened over here with Brexit. I know so many of my friends who didn't go out and vote as they assumed it would go their way, it didn't, they then spent the next few days moaning and being upset at the people who actually bothered to vote.

I feel for people having to vote for one of these candidates though, but I would still go ahead for whoever I felt was the lesser of 2 evils

honestly, I'm not ecstatic about Hillary or anything. but calling it a "lesser of two evils" voting is putting Trump on a *very* high pedestal

For Trump supporters: Look at the thread title for important election information.

For Clinton Supporters: Ignore this post.

I voted by mail a while ago! I feel bad for those who do not have that option because their state does not offer it. A lot of people don't know about that option even when they live in states that offer that option.

I voted Jill Stein of the green party because I can not in good conscience vote for the two main candidates. The US needs to break out of the two party system and we are not going to achieve that by supporting (through votes) those two candidates.

I voted by mail a while ago! I feel bad for those who do not have that option because their state does not offer it. A lot of people don't know about that option even when they live in states that offer that option.

I voted Jill Stein of the green party because I can not in good conscience vote for the two main candidates. The US needs to break out of the two party system and we are not going to achieve that by supporting (through votes) those two candidates.

a third party will not win this election

Ayyy we got this boissssss! Donald is winning!

- - - Post Merge - - -

a third party will not win this election

No, but if either one of the third parties get over 5% of votes, they get more funding from the government

wow they really upped the ID verification requirements-- in the past I always showed them my ID and signed by my name on the paper list of voters registered in my precinct. today they swiped my ID in a scanner device, then i had to sign electronically on the device screen and the machine verified whether my signature matched the one on my ID. crikey. but I voted!

Back