• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

does playing HHP make you enjoy playing ACNH less?

does playing HHP make you enjoy playing ACNH less?

• Total voters
Somewhat, but not for the same reasons. I just get burned out having to design all these houses... I am still not done playing HHP as much as I intended to and the burnout is the main issue.
But with that said, I always get burnout from playing Animal Crossing. I've never finished any of my towns or my island because of this.
While trying to get to the end of HHP to unlock stuff, I too felt the burn out. I felt like there were too many items left on repeat.
I think the problem with HHP is that there are too many villagers to go through and some of what they ask for over lap.

Personally I would have been fine picking villagers from an application pile to decorate houses for on the small island with the facilities in it,.. but at that point they might as well just waited and do a new full game.

HHP I feel was them testing waters for some ideas they want for the next AC game.

I think the problem with HHP is that there are too many villagers to go through and some of what they ask for over lap.
Yeah I feel like thats one of the reasons why HHP becomes too repetitive. Its like you are making a design for a theme that villager is asking for but then when you get to another villager theme they asked for like a similar theme that the last one wanted. I get they give you "I've got ideas" option if you want to give a villager your idea of what Vacation home they should have, but even that gets hard to figure out because like you said there way too many villagers to go through and sometimes you find yourself struggling with a theme that works best for them. Me personally I just go with whatever I had in the Room Sketch and then use it as like a blueprint to design whatever comes to my head when it comes to desiging villager vacation homes. Its random with me .

Back