Five Years of Valentine's Roses - Now Available in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
Help us spread the love today on The Bell Tree with our fifth annual Valentine's Rose lovey-dovey-fun-fest by sending one to your favourite special TBTer! Just head on over to the TBT Shop right now to purchase a special Valentine's Rose at just 49 Bells for a limited time. Be sure to gift it too as you must spread the love by sending the item to someone else -- you can't display a rose purchased by yourself.

As always, all of the historic roses from past years are returning and will be visible now for a limited time.

Please note that on Wednesday, February 21st the roses will disappear once again until next year. Just like actual love, our roses here at The Bell Tree are only temporary. :lemon:

P.S: In the past, there was a nasty glitch where if you deactivated a rose (rather than just hide), it became permanently hidden. We think it's fixed now and you shouldn't be able to break them but it is a possibility still -- so be careful!

That lemon smiley has the most unique cryptic quality and I'll never understand. Anyway, yay!

Justin's sig is precious because it was made by mog.

I wish I could afford a few to gift, but I'm broke lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! :blush:

my reaction before i read this: oh wow imma buy one and display it! : goes to shop :

my reaction now: oh darn

I've spent 245 tbt for these collectibles. What is wrong with me! This is a scam I tell ya,
a scan!

Last edited:
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hope you all get that discounted chocolate afterward! ;)

Ooo cute. Happy valentine?s day!
it?s also my tbt anniversary.
which prob makes me look like a loser since i was most likely playing acnl all day gshshf :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back