• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Five Years of Valentine's Roses - Now Available in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
Help us spread the love today on The Bell Tree with our fifth annual Valentine's Rose lovey-dovey-fun-fest by sending one to your favourite special TBTer! Just head on over to the TBT Shop right now to purchase a special Valentine's Rose at just 49 Bells for a limited time. Be sure to gift it too as you must spread the love by sending the item to someone else -- you can't display a rose purchased by yourself.

As always, all of the historic roses from past years are returning and will be visible now for a limited time.

Please note that on Wednesday, February 21st the roses will disappear once again until next year. Just like actual love, our roses here at The Bell Tree are only temporary. :lemon:

P.S: In the past, there was a nasty glitch where if you deactivated a rose (rather than just hide), it became permanently hidden. We think it's fixed now and you shouldn't be able to break them but it is a possibility still -- so be careful!

That lemon smiley has the most unique cryptic quality and I'll never understand. Anyway, yay!

Justin's sig is precious because it was made by mog.

I wish I could afford a few to gift, but I'm broke lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! :blush:

my reaction before i read this: oh wow imma buy one and display it! : goes to shop :

my reaction now: oh darn

I've spent 245 tbt for these collectibles. What is wrong with me! This is a scam I tell ya,
a scan!

Last edited:
Can I give the forums itself a rose for getting its **** together finally

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hope you all get that discounted chocolate afterward! ;)

Ooo cute. Happy valentine?s day!
it?s also my tbt anniversary.
which prob makes me look like a loser since i was most likely playing acnl all day gshshf :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back