• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 2.7.24 - Twenty Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg peaches. Guys, my first and still alive town called Ereta's first fruit were peaches. The nostalgia hitting me in the heart. I have no idea what it means though for this event.

I’m so keen I keep checking the website for the event !!!!
I booted up my NL town and did a bit of cleaning up. Every time I played I just kind of let the gyroid x marks pile up along with all the weeds/excess flowers lol.

I booted up my NL town and did a bit of cleaning up. Every time I played I just kind of let the gyroid x marks pile up along with all the weeds/excess flowers lol.
I’m out at the moment so I don’t have access to my NL town but I can imagine the amount of weeds I would have hahahahaha

*drops drawing tablet pen* i am freeee

Quick tip to the people returning to their old NL towns after many years: with some effort, the 3DS' activity log can let you figure out when you last played. Change the system time to that date, and Isabelle will happily welcome you back. No weeds, no villagers leaving, just as if you never left. 😄

Thankfully I always kept notes for when I last played but this is super helpful for those who didn’t.
Post automatically merged:

is anyone else not dusting off their 3ds bc they still play consistently or is it just me hsjdhssjsh

I’ve played mine a bit recently. I also picked up a new 3DS (the coverplate one) and it’s now my main console. I still have my other ones too though aha.

I might have a slight 3DS addiction…

yess island fruit :D
and um what is this
1709861143112.png

1709861236770.png

Seems I’m sticking to a reddish theme, I now have persimmon 👀
Time to change my aesthetic it seems

Couldn't be happier with my selection, mangos are my favorite tropical fruit from NL. And my second favorite fruit irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back