• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Bell Tree Direct - 2.7.24 - Twenty Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, I don't even know where my 3DS and game are... It has been so long since I've played it...

*drops drawing tablet pen* i am freeee

Quick tip to the people returning to their old NL towns after many years: with some effort, the 3DS' activity log can let you figure out when you last played. Change the system time to that date, and Isabelle will happily welcome you back. No weeds, no villagers leaving, just as if you never left. 😄

Okay, after dusting off my 3DS, charging it, having to remove and reinsert the SD card, and changing the date because it was set to 2015 for some reason, I think I'm all ready for the event! Also, I'm a pear, which isn't my favorite Animal Crossing fruit, but I guess it will do, whatever it's for~
I find this funny because when I picked up mine for the first time in forever it was also set for 2015.I was so confused when I started NL. I am also a pear .

Quick tip to the people returning to their old NL towns after many years: with some effort, the 3DS' activity log can let you figure out when you last played. Change the system time to that date, and Isabelle will happily welcome you back. No weeds, no villagers leaving, just as if you never left. 😄
omg this is a blessing thank you, i was about to randomly time travel back to 2015 😭

mick outing himself as a not-beautiful town enjoyer?

Oh, it's not a team event? Then what's the fruit assignments supposed to be for?

(Oh well, time to head back to my slumber and wait for the inevitable TBTWC, definitely not me coping for more neighborly games!)

Hopefully there can be screenshot help. My game works fine, but my R button is broken on my 3ds, so I cannot take screenshots.
If you are still using it, it's relatively easy to replace, it was also cheap when I changed mine.

is anyone else not dusting off their 3ds bc they still play consistently or is it just me hsjdhssjsh
it's been a few months since I played mine but yeah! My New Leaf town is v v dusty, but I still use my 3DS fairly often and even get new games for it sometimes! It didn't even need to be charged up lol 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back