• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea approximately when the closing ceremony will be? I’m in no rush at all but I’m just curious. :)

The final and very special 4-way voting day is over! Let's take a look at the Fear Essence total

Wix: tree removal: 5208
Pierrot: word replacement: 5788
Jack: Fear Essence theft: 237
The Last Tree Ghost: turn off forum for 4 hours: 1572

That means the winner is word replacement with 5788 Fear Essence! Geoni's nomination to replace the word York with York has won! Let's go to the city! While Halloween is over and the event is coming to a close soon, there are still a few things to wrap up. Here's what will be happening in the upcoming days:

Event Closing Schedule​

Nov 2nd 10:00 PM EDT
Spirit Tokens distributed for Counting Cavities and Caption Crypt

Nov 3rd 7:00 PM EST
Closing thread in The Bulletin Board
Remaining staff favorites announced
Spirit Tokens distributed for New Horrorizons, Candy Factory, and remaining staff favorites

Nov 6th 10:00 PM EST
Shop closed and raffle winners picked

Also, please note the change from EDT to EST due to daylight savings time ending in America this weekend. So if you're in a country that already had their DST end, there will be a one hour time difference between these two days.

Thank you for providing the time of when the rest of the Spirit Tokens will be distributed so people can plan ahead! :D

Oh goodie a schedule, so later Sunday night I need to stalk the shop, esp since I will be working the next days. Once I get my tokens for Counting Cavities I can then decide if I have enough for a doll

1: No wonder Jack and The Last Tree Ghost lost as the Fear Essence sell your soul type of thingys, their choices are terrible.

2: We need to get the word "York" to be replaced with "Hor?zons".

The word replacement is kinda funny when looking in the new games forum.

Thanks for the great event! I hope Wix ends up being Katie’s doll. :)

Ugh, that's all nighttime for me when these things happen, means I have to wait till the next day. Oh
well, hope there will be enough left in the shop then.

Welp better stay up for all the token then if I should have a chance :] Ah well thanks for times now gotta figure them out in my timezones..

nvm rip my dreams of getting a strange doll do you really want us europe/middle east/closer asia to stay up dumb times :(

Last edited:
Will there be any restocks for any of them since the purple bat potions are selling quickly.

Thank you for the schedule! I just need 1 more Spirit Token to get the WIx Candy I've been wanting & now I know when I'll receive it.. Yay!!

nvm rip my dreams of getting a strange doll do you really want us europe/middle east/closer asia to stay up dumb times :(

Ikr, like the one on Nov 2nd would be 3 AM for me, the next one 12 AM. It's like if you live in Europe, you
always have a disadvantage when it comes to these events... :/

Risking to sound like I'm complaining here, but it's just a question.. Will there be a restock for Strange Dolls suitable for those in European time zones? Unfortunately the last tokens will be distributed in the middle of the night for me.. I'd stay up on a Saturday night for this, but I can't on a Sunday night.

Ikr, like the one on Nov 2nd would be 3 AM for me, the next one 12 AM. It's like if you live in Europe, you
always have a disadvantage when it comes to these events... :/

yeah, i mean there might be a lot of NA users but why cater to them all the time :/ there are a minority for a reason and we should have a chance too. and yeah i cant really stay up to midnight tomorrow since i work on monday and im starting early due to this breakfast meeting thing :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Risking to sound like I'm complaining here, but it's just a question.. Will there be a restock for Strange Dolls suitable for those in European time zones? Unfortunately the last tokens will be distributed in the middle of the night for me.. I'd stay up on a Saturday night for this, but I can't on a Sunday night.

yeah same here... sigh. im gonna complain tho im proud d:

yeah same here... sigh. im gonna complain tho im proud d:

I believe previous events had restocks suited to European time zones, so I thought to just ask first. I'm certainly crossing my fingers :)

I'm from Europe, but luckily I don't have to get up early to do something important on Monday, so I can stay up until 1 AM. Are the restock times always exactly the mentioned time or around that time? So could the distribution be an hour after Nov 3rd, 7 PM EST? So far I didn't participate this heavily in any event where it was important, because I never had enough tokens to get the crazy rare stuff anyway.

Edit: But I have to agree a time better suited for European timezones would be nice

Last edited:
It's november 3rd here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did the token thing happen yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back