The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anarchy mode has been activated!

sLLVdV4.png

It won the vote with 2117 Fear Essence against word replacement's 263.

Day seven voting has started, which you can discuss in its Woods discussion thread here.

Day 7

Voting starts: October 24, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting end: October 25, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

headerWix.gif

Unlock a creative cut and paste / photoshop event called Dollywood that awards 7 Spirit Tokens for participation and 4 Spirit Tokens for selected staff favorites.

dollywood-small.gif

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Wix.

headerPierrot.gif

Unlock an Animal Crossing character creation event called New Horrorizons that awards 7 Spirit Tokens for participation and 4 Spirit Tokens for selected staff favorites.

newHorrorizons-small.gif

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Pierrot.

This event looks super spooky! I won't be participating due to my schedule, but hope everyone has a good time! Happy Halloween ❤

This event has been so fun! I am loving it! Great job staff! Thank you for all the fun!

The voting for Day 7 has ended and you have chosen the New Horrorizons event, which you can check out here. I'm personally hoping to see bats aplenty in this one! Wix was given 1734 Fear Essence, while Pierrot was given an even 2000.

The option for Day 8 are now open, so head over to the discussion thread to learn more about the next set of spooky shenanigans.

Day 8

Voting starts: October 25, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting ends: October 26, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

headerWix.gif

Add a special
Cursed Username item to the shop, purchasable with TBT bells. This item is temporary and will disappear at 12 AM EDT on November 1st.

headerPierrot.gif

Activate a revolving door of banners, bringing back each and every image from past TBT events in a totally random sequence that changes every time you load or refresh a page. Do you all miss demon Zipper as much as we do? This will last for one day.

Everyone sent 881 Fear Essence to add the cursed username item to the shop, which means the rotating TBT banner wins with its 1658 Fear Essence! The banner will now rotate many different scenes from the last 6 years.

Day 9 voting has started with two more mini events to choose from. You'll find its discussion thread in The Woods here.

Day 9

Voting starts: October 26, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting end: October 27, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

headerWix.gif

Unlock a mini event called Candy Factory that awards 3 Spirit Tokens for participation. In this event, the objective is to create your own candy!

candyFactory-small.gif

headerPierrot.gif

Unlock the mini event Counting Cavities - Round 2 that awards anywhere from 1-4 Spirit Tokens for participation, and an additional 7 for the number one best counter.

countingCavities-small.gif

I'm so excited to find out what the candy creation event is!!! I hope we get the artwork for the standard candy collectible and get to design our own one, and the winning one gets added to the shop

I love the banner rotation, I find myself just refreshing to see what I get

you know what I'd love, bringing back the scavenger hunt events where we'd go out irl and snap photos of things we're supposed to find

Question, is the deadline for the haunted home designer on Oct 28 2:59 a.m. EDT (what it says on this thread) or on Oct 27th at 8:59 p.m. EDT? (what it says on the haunted home designer thread)

Adding all the former banners isn’t the best prank I’ve seen. I think flipping the tree upside down was better.

In a surprise last minute finish, Counting Cavities - Round 2 ended the day with a whopping 2906 Fear Essence. Compared to Candy Factory's 1909, it has won the vote and has been added to the list of events. You can find the event here.

Day 10 has now started with two more mini events to choose from. You can find its discussion thread in The Woods here.

Day 10

Voting starts: October 27, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting end: October 28, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

headerWix.gif

Unlock a mini event called Caption Crypt that awards 3 Spirit Tokens for participation. In this event, the objective is to create a caption for a spooky photo.

captionCrypt-small.gif

headerPierrot.gif

Unlock the mini event Counting Cavities - Round 3 that awards anywhere from 1-4 Spirit Tokens for participation, and an additional 7 for the number one best counter.

countingCavities-small.gif

Can we take a moment to appreciate how the mods had to prepare double the amount events and how this Halloween event is essentially a fair lol

Last edited:
Can we take a moment to appreciate how the mods had to prepare double the amount events and how this Halloween event is essentially a fair lol

we just need a house of mirrors event now

would say a coloring corner one too, but given how laudine seems to be out currently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back