• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting for Day 10 has ended and you have chosen the Caption Crypt event, which you can participate in here. Spooky picture is spooky, amirite?! Wix was given 2,575 Fear Essence, while Pierrot was given 2,457.

The voting for Day 11 is now open, and let me tell you, it's a strange, dingy day here on TBT! You won't want to miss this one, so head over to the voting thread and spend your Fear Essence wisely!

Day 11

Voting starts: October 28, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting ends: October 29, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

headerWix.gif

Add a doll bundle raffle ticket to the shop, purchasable with 1 Spirit Token. Pretty bizarre that we'd choose to do something like this, isn't it? This item will remain in the shop throughout the duration of the event. There will be five winners in total and they will be announced after all the festivities conclude.

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Wix.

headerPierrot.gif

Add a candy bundle raffle ticket to the shop, purchasable with 1 Spirit Token. The lack of light is really unsettling... As with the other option, this item will remain in the shop throughout the duration of the event. There will be five winners in total and they will be announced after all the festivities conclude.

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Pierrot.

I know you didn't just hint to a bizarre doll

(jk i know it means strange doll)
(actually no i really have no idea what you're referring to with Bizarre)

Also I'm assuming that means dark candy =[ I can't decide

Last edited:
Same! dark candy is so cool!!! weird doll is more iconic, but dark candies have never been tradable and were harder to obtain.

The doll bundle raffle won over the candy bundle raffle, 2163 to 841! Raffle tickets are now for sale in the shop for 1 Spirit Token each. Five winners will win our collection of doll items: Kapp'n Christmas Doll, Timmy Christmas Doll, Jingle Christmas Doll, Voodoo Doll, and Weird Doll. There's is no limit to the amount of raffle tickets each user can purchase.

Day 12 voting has started with our final selection of events where two previously losing ones will get a second chance! There are only two more votes after this one. To visit Day 12's discussion thread in The Woods, click here.

Day 12

Voting starts: October 29, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting end: October 30, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

Today's vote is the last one between two events, which means that it will be the last chance to earn Spirit Tokens from them! This one is also special because we're bringing back two events that previously lost. Despite previously losing, there are the two events that earned the most Fear Essence.

headerWix.gif

Unlock a mini event called Candy Factory that awards 3 Spirit Tokens for participation. In this event, the objective is to create your own candy!

candyFactory-small.gif

headerPierrot.gif

Unlock the mini event Counting Cavities - Round 3 that awards anywhere from 1-4 Spirit Tokens for participation, and an additional 7 for the number one best counter.

countingCavities-small.gif

I wonder how the spirit token handouts will be timed. if not right at when each contest ends (really, it's the ones with staff favourites that are up in the air) then it'll be a mad f5 spam from contest closing to token awarding and the ensuing doll buying :p

is there a time limit for purchasing the raffle ticket? i want one but i also wanna save my tokens

is there a time limit for purchasing the raffle ticket? i want one but i also wanna save my tokens

Came here to ask the same thing! I'd like to wait until I know how many tokens I have, so I know what I can and can't buy and use the rest to purchase raffle tickets..

I wonder how the spirit token handouts will be timed. if not right at when each contest ends (really, it's the ones with staff favourites that are up in the air) then it'll be a mad f5 spam from contest closing to token awarding and the ensuing doll buying :p

Some of the earlier events will have their tokens sent today if they haven't been already. What's left, especially from events that end tomorrow / Friday will likely have most of their tokens distributed all at once, but we'll announce closer to when that happens.

It will be in the shop as long as the other items are and we won't pick winners until after the shop is closed. In other words, people can feel free to spend only their leftover tokens on it if they'd like.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Candy Factory has won against Counting Cavities - Round 3 in our second chance vote, 4543 to 1489. It will be our final event, so you won't want to miss it here. Please note that the submission due date is an hour or so earlier than the other 3-day events.

There's two votes left, starting with Day 13. You can find its discussion thread in The Woods here.

Day 13

Voting starts: October 30, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting ends: October 31, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

Happy Halloween! Today is the second to last vote of the event.

headerWix.gif

Turn on stealing for Fear Essence during the final day of voting, tomorrow.

headerPierrot.gif

Something will rain from the sky on TBT for a day! You get to decide what it will be by voting in this poll (click)!

Glad to see that the amount of Strange Dolls got bumped to 25, thank you staff! :D

Stuff raining from the sky has beat turning on Fear Essence stealing, 1615 to 276! And you all decided what it is that will rain from the sky. It will be... pieces of poop! We even have three different types of poop rain that will rotate throughout the day.

In other news, Spirit Tokens from Happy Home Designer, Happy Home Designer Staff Favorites, and Monster Mash Up have been distributed tonight. Submissions for many of the events are now closed. However, New Horrorizons and Candy Factory still have a little bit more time left.

The final day, day 14 has started! It's another round of second chances and this time we have four different options to choose from! You can find its discussion thread in The Woods here.

Day 14

Voting starts: October 31, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting ends: November 1, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

It's our final voting day! This time we have have FOUR options that lost and are back for a second chance. In addition to sending your Fear Essence to Wix and Pierrot, you can now also send it to Jack and The Last Tree Ghost. Let's take a look at the four choices.

headerWix.gif

Remove the tree from TBT's banner.

headerPierrot.gif

Word replacement: replace every instance of a word on the forum with another. The community can also choose the word switch combination that will be used in this thread (click).

headerJack.gif

Turn stealing on for the remaining Fear Essence after voting ends.

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Jack.

headerLTG.gif

Turn the forum off for two four hours, but this time you can still access a Counting Cavities event and nothing else (no Spirit Tokens rewarded).

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to The Last Tree Ghost.

I'm not quite sure I get why some people have 17 tokens but I still have 10... I lade sure to participate in every event (except the candy factory for now)... maybe it's been explained somewhere but I can't understand why..

I'm not quite sure I get why some people have 17 tokens but I still have 10... I lade sure to participate in every event (except the candy factory for now)... maybe it's been explained somewhere but I can't understand why..

Hi Hat’! There seems to be an error when we distributed the tokens. You’ll get your 7 for “Monster Mash Up” shortly! Sorry about that!

Hi Hat’! There seems to be an error when we distributed the tokens. You’ll get your 7 for “Monster Mash Up” shortly! Sorry about that!

Oh sweet! Thanks a lot! And no problem, just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back