• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Weeks - Official Thread

I'm blue daba dee daba daa ♥
Thank you for this wonderful event! ^__^

I thought I only grew one hybrid, I didn't know they were to be given out on the last day o_O that was a plesant surprise since I haven't been checking the lists of who grew what, I was just checking my inventory constantly for anything new. I'm glad buying all of these regular flowers was actually worth it in the end ^_^

I wholeheartedly enjoyed this event! Thanks so much staff for a great time!!

Thank you, oh great & benevolent Gods & Goddess of Collectibles, for making the new Blue Rose unlimited! Since I'm saving my TBT right now for an art commission & a Shiny Pokemon I am not able to buy the new rose right now. Thanks only to your graciousness I have the time to save up the needed TBT. Thank you!

I wish I was here to participate in the whole Hybrid Flower Week but I just haven't been getting on and the only thing I knew about was the hybrid rose collectible.

Still very, very happy that blue won! Thanks so much everyone for making my long time wish come true :,)

(Please give me a moment to make the polls)

Villager Week is starting now!

Villager Week
October 21, 2018 - October 28, 2018

Halloween Edition

This week's perks are...

Villager Trading Plaza bell bonus

Posting in the Villager Trading Plaza board will earn a small amount more than it normally does.

Villager collectibles restocked

The Shop now has our existing villager collectibles back in stock!

Villager popularity bracket to determine new collectible

We are holding a villager tournament that you'll be able to vote in! 16 Halloween related New Leaf villagers have been put into a bracket and paired together. Members will vote for their favorite villager in each stage of the bracket about once every other day. When the group of polls end, the winner between each pair of villagers will move on in the bracket. By the end of the week we will have one remaining winner.

Please sure to follow the site rules and refrain from making alternate accounts. Users caught cheating like this will be banned.

For the second villager week in a row, we will create a new collectible for the villager that wins this tournament! Here our participating Halloween villagers:

Stitches.png
StitchesEveryone's favorite scary stuffed bear.
Lucky.png
LuckyThe spookiest mummy dog in town.
Clay.png
ClayBased on the Dogu figurines that some may find creepy.
Kiki.png
KikiWhat's Halloween without a black cat?
Tammi.png
TammiJust look at those eyes.
Pietro.png
PietroMaybe not all clowns are creepy, but will this one say baa or boo?
Katt.png
KattShe has the best vampire teeth in the neighborhood.
Ankha.png
AnkhaStraight from the spooky tombs of Egypt.
Barold.png
BaroldA different kind of dreamy; he'll make an appearance in your nightmares long before anyone's "looking for" list.
Marcel.png
MarcelSome may say that painting your face and being completely silent can come across as a bit creepy.
Labelle.png
LabelleNot actually a villager, but she has a Halloween birthday.
Roscoe.png
RoscoeA scary black horse with red eyes.
Biskit.png
BiskitOrange head, green ears, holes for eyes. He's a pumpkin.
Rodeo.png
RodeoA scary black bull with red eyes.
Cobb.png
CobbDecaying green skin, yellow eyes, named after corn.
Gruff.png
GruffSpooky green skin, scary goat horns, and we needed 16 to make an even bracket.

Click here to go to the bracket

Click here to vote

May the best Halloween villager win!

Awwee a Pietro collectible would make me so happy ★_★

Lol @ Cobb's "named after corn"

Oh cool, Bell Tree Weeks are still a thing, yay!

Holy Nook, I would freak out out of happiness if there would be a Pietro or Stitches collectible.

Also, how many Ruby and Coco collectible were actually available in the shop? Because they
are already sold out... (Not that I wanted one, just surprised that they are already all gone)

Jeremy
Were Coco and Ruby truly bought out already? What a bummer...
Anyway, you know I gotta vote for my boy STITCHES.

Yay! finally! a TBT week that i didn't miss! Woo!

A Stitches collectible would be the best thing ever i agree ( well right next to a Chrissy collectible <3 )

Last edited:
Back