Event post (click)

Bracket (click)

Labelle.png
Labelle

vs.

Kiki.png
Kiki

Labelle honestly deserves some more love TTvTT
(even though she is an NPC and not very Halloweenish but hey can you judge the love people have for her?)

Last edited:
Labelle isn't Halloweenish in the slightest and isn't even a villager get her out of here

We can’t let Labelle win, I do not want another special character collectible.

who cares about halloween cat

we got Lucky here, so hello can you seen.

i mean i freaking love cats but you're right,Lucky is freaking amazing and Labelle does sell you all the freaking masks so kudos man.

i mean i freaking love cats but you're right,Lucky is freaking amazing and Labelle does sell you all the freaking masks so kudos man.
Labelle left her family behind to forge a career in fashion in the city, working day after day with no breaks to bring our characters high fashion items. She then went on to join her sisters in the family business and opened her own highly successful shop.

Do you want an ambitious, driven business woman on your sidebar? Vote Labelle today.

Last edited:
Labelle left her family behind to forge a career in fashion in the city, working day after day with no breaks to bring our characters high fashion items. She then went on to join her sisters in the family business and opened her own highly successful shop.

Do you want an ambitious, driven business woman on your sidebar? Vote Labelle today.

Yeah vote Labelle
and she can be a halloween collectible too because she is purple and purple is a halloween color.

Don't let this fashionable working woman lose. Vote Labelle today. Only a couple of hours left!
M5P1B7l.jpg
W2j1WLA.jpg

Last edited:

1000% agreed.
She's an icon and we rest our case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back