• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Zipper T. Bunny? Depression

Draco Roar said:
Simple... The answer to the question is this... There are rummors as to who Zipper really is (he is not Tortimer because Tortimer is inside the postoffice sleeping). One of the town folk said something to the effect that "it was not Festivale and wondered why he (Pav

He isn't sighing, he's breathing hard because of all the dancing around he does in that heavy bunny suit. He comments on how hard it is to breathe inside that suit, how he keeps fogging up his eyes, etc.

hmm well i dont know...
cause i got an emotion that looks just like that
(i dont remember whats its called tho.. depression.. or something, lol)
but idk....

crakgenius said:
He isn't sighing, he's breathing hard because of all the dancing around he does in that heavy bunny suit. He comments on how hard it is to breathe inside that suit, how he keeps fogging up his eyes, etc.
This is right, it just because there's no 'breathing hard' emote, the closest to it is the depression emote (the sighing one)

solarshadow said:
crakgenius said:
This is right, it just because there's no 'breathing hard' emote, the closest to it is the depression emote (the sighing one)
Yeah That's what I think. That bunny gets paid too much by the mayor to always keep dancing and scaring little kids.

Oh well. Pobre Bunny. :p

I think he's Pave and Pave doesnt enjoy being in a bunny suit x].
One of my neighbours even said the 'its not the festival'...suuuuuspicious!

I think he's just tired from dancing or he hates his job.

technoxmaniac said:
Who is pave?
He's the dancing peacock that comes on the festivale (This year it was Feb 23rd). You play voice games with your neighbours like voice football/soccer or voice rock papaer scissors.
You get candy if you win and lose items if you dont. Once you get three of the one Pave wanted you give him it and he gives you a piece of the Pave series.

P.S. What happened to Zeek? I think it was Zeek >_>

[quote="]talk to zipper t from behind, hilarity ensues[/quote]Its funny. :veryhappy:

Zipper has a "Zipper" on his back. :yay:

nah its just cos its another fat bloke whos job it is to dance in a costume at easter

Btw if u go behind and talk to him, he turns around and u can see a zip on his back

Richierich said:
nah its just cos its another fat bloke whos job it is to dance in a costume at easter

Btw if u go behind and talk to him, he turns around and u can see a zip on his back
Hence the name ZIPPER . t bunny.

First time I went behindd him I found it HILARIOUS!!!

Back