• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ♥Yui's 5k hybrid shop!♥ OFFLINE ~ Not accepting orders currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'd love to order 10 blue pansies, 10 blue violets, and 2 blue roses. c:

All I need to finish my collection is white and pink carnations, black cosmos and purple tulips. Just a low number of 3 each would be great :) 1762-2679-9382 Skye

Order has been edited again ^ . ^"

Last edited:
I'd like: 10 blue hydrangeas, 10 pink hydrangeas, 20 white azalea, 20 pink azalea bushes! thank you @.@

50x pink carnations, 50x blue roses, 50x purple tulips, 50x purple roses, 50x jacobs ladders, and 50x pink roses please! (sorry for the large order 0.0 I hope thats okay)

Last edited:
Can I please order as many bushes as you can spare for 150k of any kind c:

So basically 150 bushes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished hybreeding for tonight and will continue tomorrow if I have time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back