• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Liz's 2 TBT New Horizons Shop - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I would like to order the recipes for ironwood low table, ironwood diy workbench, ironwood cupboard, ironwood dresser, ironwood table and project table! For 12 tbt?

Hello, I am interested in the recipe for Wooden Bookshelf. How much would that cost?

@ShawnFuzz all items offered are 2 TBT each.
Let me know if you'd like to order it.

Last edited:
hi! could i order the following recipes;
  • chic mum crown
  • cosmos shower
  • crescent moon chair
  • log fence
  • starry garland
  • diy workbench
  • mush log
as well as;
  • orchid mantis model
  • wedding flower stand
thank you!

Hello 😁, I would like to inquire about the shell music box as I’ve been away from my island for 3 years and realize I have a bunch to catch up on, thank you in advance 💙🩵🤍🧜🏻‍♀️

Accepting orders!

Hi Liz! Are orders still open? I’m new to the forum, and I’m not sure how the request for items/diy works😅

But I do have some that I would like to request. Mainly 2 blue rose wreath diy recipes, a gold rose wreath diy recipe, gold armor shoes and a golden wand :)

Howdy, I'd like to buy the following:
  1. Coelacanth Model
  2. Common Bluebottle Model
  3. Common Butterfly Model
  4. Crawfish Model
  5. Cricket Model
  6. Crucian Carp Model
  7. Cyclommatus Stag Model
  8. Dab Model
  9. Dace Model
  10. Damselfly Model
  11. Darner Dragonfly Model
  12. Diving Beetle Model
  13. Drone Beetle Model
  14. Dung Beetle Model
  15. Earth-boring Dung B. Model
  16. Emperor Butterfly Model
  17. Evening Cicada model
  18. Firefly Model
  19. Flea Model
  20. Football Fish Model
  21. Freshwater Goby Model
  22. Frog Model
  23. Gar Model
  24. Giant Cicada Model
  25. Giant Snakehead Model
  26. Giant Stag Model
  27. Giant Trevally Model
  28. Giant Water Bug Model
  29. Golden Stag Model
  30. Golden Trout Model

Hello again. I want DIYs for the following:
Coconut oil
Crescent-moon chair
DIY workbench
Flying saucer
French fries
Glowing-moss boulder
Moon
Street piano

I want them to be ready ASAP, ideally tomorrow (it is currently Saturday at 11:07 where I live) but if not, I can do next Saturday.

Hey liz! I was wondering if I could get the following:

Garden bench DIY
Stacked crates DIY
Stacked magazines DIY
Stacked fish containers DIY
Trash bags DIY
Iron garden bench DIY
Iron garden table DIY
Iron garden chair DIY
5 recycled paper bundle
Is it 36 tbt total? I’m not good at math.

Last edited:
@ellienoise it would be 26 TBT for those. If you wanted the recycled paper bundles for free you could post requesting those on my Giveaway thread which would bring your cost down to 16 TBT.
I'll PM you shortly.

@ellienoise it would be 26 TBT for those. If you wanted the recycled paper bundles for free you could post requesting those on my Giveaway thread which would bring your cost down to 16 TBT.
I'll PM you shortly.
That’s fine! I can do 26 tbt for all of them. Could I also request the material stacks included? I would like iron

Hello again 😁, I was wondering if you might have the blue and pink variants of this tank top?, I already have the orange and would love to complete my collection, thank you in advance 🤩💜💚🧡
IMG_6836.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back