• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ♥Yui's 5k hybrid shop!♥ OFFLINE ~ Not accepting orders currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have 20 blue roses, 20 purple roses and 1 jacob's ladder? If I'm not mistaken that is 205,000. Also, could you PM me when it's ready? I''l tack on an extra 5k.
Edit: Sorry for posting twice, my computer is weird like that.

Last edited:
Can I get 60 hybrids of any kind+ 1 dandelion? I just need flowers for my town, and I think that adds up to 305k, right? It really doesn't matter what kind, you can just give me extras if you want

Can I please get 15 pink carnations, 15 pink tulips and 15 pink cosmos for 225k? :blush:

Last edited:
Hi! May I please buy 20 purple pansies, 20 purple tulips, 10 purple roses, 10 blue roses, and also 20 pink tulips?

Also can I have 50 random bushes? Thanks!

Have a nice day! xxx

Last edited:
I'm sorry to bother you like this, but is it okay if I revise my order? :3 I was able to obtain some of the hybrids and bushes I needed ^ u ^

I'm sorry to bother you like this, but is it okay if I revise my order? :3 I was able to obtain some of the hybrids and bushes I needed ^ u ^

Sure that should be fine! Just make sure you edit your post :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will be hybreeding tomorrow (I'll be able to complete a lot of these orders during my week off next week but I won't be hybreeding ALL of the time - that's obvious though...)

ALSO I'm clearing the pick up list. I haven't had replies from a lot of people so now it's tough if you don't pick up your order (this doesn't apply to the people who HAVE replied)

I'd like to change my order ^^ 5 jacobs ladders, 5 purple roses, 5 orange roses, 5 blue roses and 5 pink roses + 30 pink/blue hydrangeas

5 blue roses and 5 purple roses please ^^ 50k in all right?

Last edited:
Edited: I now need
-4 black cosmos
-4 black lilies
-4 black tulips
-8 blue roses

Thanks so much for offering this service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back