• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Worst Villager

Aw, I adore Pate.. lol am I the only one?
I despise Kody.. he moved right in the middle of my path destroying my trees and bushes that took me awhile to plant. I also don't like Rocket, she always terrified my sister and I.. -shivers-

Last edited:
Greta she's so stuck up, whines about her life all the time and thinks she's like the greatest thing to ever exist. Get over it. Plus she spreads rumors about me. I hated Rasher too, thank god he moved out. He was the ugliest pig ever and had a pretty bad attitude too. Roscoe and Agent S are both on my list because Roscoe asked me for a piece of furniture last week and now it's in Retail. I sent Agent S roses in a letter and they're also in Retail, and she's asking for a ridiculous amount of bells, 144 for some white roses, seriously?!

Well, I despised Curly, but he just moved, so probably Egbert? I don't dislike him, I just like the others more :p

Merry right now, but only because she's reserved for somebody and refuses to move. She won't even ping, it makes me crazy. >:l

Other than that I guess I'd say Clyde? I like him but he's my least favourite. I don't have any villagers I really dislike, the last one was Cobb but he moved quickly thank god. I'm very happy with my villagers right now because I have three of my dream villagers so far (Flora, Julian, and Eugene). And the rest are all villagers I like for the most part. c:

I'd have to say Sly now. Not that I don't like him, he's just less interesting than all my others. I seem to have hit a point though where I like too many of my villagers and don't get round to talking to them all now.

My 2nd town managed to get rid of all the foul beasts it had, now the only character I'm iffy on is Renee, but I like so few uchi viillagers I'm keeping her until I either get all their pwp suggests or a better uchi moves in.

Gwen has caused enough terror in both my Wild World and City Folk towns, she never goes away.
She's not very nice and I'm just sick of seeing her in every town.
Go back to Cheshire, because I don't want you here.
Although Anabelle's still in front of town hall...

Right now, Brocollo would have to be my most hated villager, I can't really explain it but he just irritates me >.<

It's a squirrel. I don't know it's name. It is yellow. It is angry. I don't talk to it. I want it to leave.

I kind of like all of my villagers for some reason. Which sucks because there are a few villagers I'd like to have, but I've gotten too emotionally attached to my current ones to get them to move out. Pretty sad, eh?

Tammi. Her ropes are up right now, she'll be here tomorrow, and I already don't like her very much by what I've seen on Wiki lol. I'll just introduce myself and wait for her to leave.

I would say Lucky or Sally. Sally's really plain and boring. Lucky is just.... I liked him at first but now, he has to leave!

Back