Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Who is the worst villager in your town?
For me its Moose... out of my 10 villagers, he is the only one i do not really like... i am preventing the other 9 from moving, in a hope that Moose will then decide to leave.. so annoying

Gigi... She's this ugly frog with bloated pink lips, too much eyeshadow and awful hair. She's a total gossip and always spreads rumours... Eww.

Coming in at a close second is Sylvia though. Purple and kangaroo don't go together in my eyes. Also, she annoyed me when she told me to go away when she was unpacking. Rude!

Right? I want him to move so badly :/

Well, I would have definitely said Pancetti, but she just moved out (after smacking her with my net enough).
So, now I'd have to choose from these 2, Frita or Renee. Although I'm probably gonna say Renee, she just seems like such a plain character, and Rhino's don't make very good females... Honestly, Frita being made of French Fries and having a burger on the back of her head is one of the most stupid things Nintendo have done with the villagers, to be honest.

Wendy.png NewRhino.jpg

Oh my god, same! I don't know why it is, but I despise that girl! Just seeing her makes me angry, anyway she spends most of her time indoors so I just ignore her all the time.

Thank you! Someone understands my pain! Idk why, I just HATE her

Well, I would have definitely said Pancetti, but she just moved out (after smacking her with my net enough).
So, now I'd have to choose from these 2, Frita or Renee. Although I'm probably gonna say Renee, she just seems like such a plain character, and Rhino's don't make very good females... Honestly, Frita being made of French Fries and having a burger on the back of her head is one of the most stupid things Nintendo have done with the villagers, to be honest.

View attachment 6164 View attachment 6165

I'd say that Renee looks better than Frita but female rhinos, elephants, alligators, anteaters, eagles, gorillas and hippos never worked for me...

Flo. She isn't very cute, and she constantly tries to rip me off. No, I will not trade a Whale Shark for any piece of Modern furniture.

I mean I don't really have any /bad/ villagers, but I wouldn't mind if Sterling or Lobo moved out.
Maelle can get sassy, but I need her furniture! hahaha

Definitely not a fan of Hazel. Not only did she move in exactly where I was going to build my 3rd bridge, but she also ripped me off with a fake painting.

TBone is my worst. Every single person in my village has asked to leave but him.
Also i just got Mac. Moved in from my cousins town (we play alot together)....Hes one ugly dog...need him to leave with t bone

Wart Jr and Diva.
I hate frogs in general but somehow I ended up with 3 of them (I just pawned Puddles off on a friend). I gotta admit, though, I still feel bad smacking them with a net.

Back