• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your Worst Villager

Liseli's Top 5 Worst Villagers Ever Met

So... Whenever my favorite villager moves out due to me being so busy irl... ACNL does this to me.

First off... Barold scares the crap out of me.

1) Barold is a bluish-grey bear. The insides of his ears are orange, and he appears to have a five-o-clock shadow on his face. He also sports large glasses, and his lips are large and pink.

Nisshi.png

Glasses? Where. All I see is a pink-donut lip and two smooched eyes along with a face that was soaked near mold for centuries.

2) Then there's Gigi.

95px-Gigi_NewLeaf_Official.png
What the hell is that. A purple frog with too much lip-stick and a mole? D: Scary crap, man... C: Then the back-side of her head... It's just all blond... No. Just no. Get out of here. >opens door<

3) Coach.
NewBull.jpg

That's all I'm gonna say before I start crying on how I got these three in the same town before.

Jambette2.gif
4) ...Jambette. I saw her in the campsite. I didn't talk to her. All I did was do a very-high-pitch scream (like Link's scream BEFORE Skyward Sword; not hitting puberty) and dashed my rear end out.

5) Next is Gloria.
ewwwwwwww.jpg
Ah yes. The ugly duckling. She was a total b***h.

And that is all... I'm gonna go cry now T U T....

Last edited:
Def Barold

I remembered when I had Barold in my town. All I did was ignore him and he left while I was TTing so much cuz I wanted that ugly thing gone D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harry. Or Bangle. Harry's worse, though.

YES. OH MY GOD, HARRY D:

95px-Harry_NewLeaf_Official.png

HE SCARES ME SO MUCH Q U Q. He's in my town at the moment and I've been trying my hardest to get him out. I'm gonna murder him and pull out his teeth for making Wolfgang move away D:

I remembered when I had Barold in my town. All I did was ignore him and he left while I was TTing so much cuz I wanted that ugly thing gone D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES. OH MY GOD, HARRY D:

View attachment 9178

HE SCARES ME SO MUCH Q U Q. He's in my town at the moment and I've been trying my hardest to get him out. I'm gonna murder him and pull out his teeth for making Wolfgang move away D:

IKR he's gross. And I can't remember all the horrors I've seen in my camp including Quilson. x-x

I don't actually have what I'd consider a "worst" villager. However, I am not the biggest fan of Tank, and he's moving out tomorrow. I'm really hoping for Jay, man. Literally my favorite villager.
Also, not a single snooty female villager. That's a serious accomplishment for me.

Frita, hands down. Freaking burger sheep what. Also she refused to leave.

Probably Quillson, he's nice and all but I already have a smug villager: O'Hare.

Puddles. She looks weird. Plus I already had Ribbot, I don't want two frogs. I also want to get rid of Victoria, haven't even spoken to her since she moved in last week.

I really hate Charlise, she's just plain rude and she's comstantly getting in my way! I'm also not too keen on Tex...

Back