Your Worst Villager

I just decided it's Pecan. She's boring, plain and she keeps spending time with Kid Cat... Back away, squirrel.

Currently -- Kid Cat.
He just refuses to leave no matter how much TT I do. e n e

Currently -- Kid Cat.
He just refuses to leave no matter how much TT I do. e n e

Maybe it's because he likes u, I'm always touched by the villagers who never leave despite the constant abuse I give them with my net and toy hammer.

Octavian - He's ugly, has mean looking eyes and is always angry and in a bad mood. I just hate him and I want him to leave my town NOW.

Hans, He Is ugly. I had him for awhile and he would always run thru my flowers :mad:

Last edited:
Hans, He Is ugly. I had him for awhile and he would always run thru my flowers :mad:

I have him right now too :mad: been trying to get him out for sooo long now. He came out of no where from a friends town! I time traveled like THREE WEEKS to get him out and he's still not out -____-.

Bella and Freya.

Bella is annoying, and has a negative mood to her, while Freya has always caused problems for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm jealous. You have Colton.

Blanche.
I risked getting Cookie out to get Marshal but you come in the place of him?
OH HELL NO. You're getting out now >:c

Last edited:
Opal; she moved in 3 afters I started the game and STILL won't move. I've tried everything to get her to move D:

I hated hated hated Flip with a passion. Because he destroyed my hybrid lily patch, which I thought were safe as I had 9 villagers and was under the impression that the 10th had to be invited. But no. He moved right over my lilies and took up space so when Rosie was in my campsite, I couldn't move her in. But he moved out today *cheers*

Truffles.

Oh god horrifying. I want her out and I ignore the crap out of her but she never wants to move.

Also, Pancetti. She has told me she's moving out two times and each time being like "Oh you know what, I'm not gonna move!" So.

I have to say Penelope. Although she's long gone,I hated her so badly. It took a while to get that rat to move out. >_______<"

Also Purrl. I hate her for no reason. :p

It's a squirrel. I don't know it's name. It is yellow. It is angry. I don't talk to it. I want it to leave.

This made me laugh.

I don't care much for Big Top. He acts like a baby and it's gotten rather annoying, so I make it a point to ignore him. However, I don't *hate* any of my current villagers.

I don't really hate any of them with a passion, but I'd quite like it if Cyrano left. He's just always on a downer, plus his voice gives me the creeps a little. And I'm not overly fond of Peck, but not for any reason, just because he's a bit boring.

Rizzo and Clyde. I don't hate them or anything, but they're the ones I like least of my villagers. Plus their houses are in bad places.

Edit: Ha Rizzo wants to move xP A good idea, Rizzo. Good idea.

Last edited:
Back