• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your Worst Villager

Pietro..I hate clowns!

Pietro is one of my favorite villagers D:

I'd have to say my least favorite villager I have is Charlise, she's this ugly green bear that moved from my friend's town... she's somewhat nice but I just really don't want her. She also moved in at a spot that was going to be a bench :T

Moose is my most hated right now he wont move! Truffles was my first but she moved thankfully! oh and my 3rd hated is moving today Moe pm me if you want him!

Flo, no contest. She lives far away from everyone, is annoying, passed her old catchphrase to half my villagers (mostly girls.....and Kyle), and........well yeah.

BUBBLES. She's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen! She won't leave my town no matter how many times I've pushed her, trapper her in pitfalls, and everything else. :C

it was diva, the ugliest frog ever. actually ugliest villager ever.

even after she left my town she keeps hanging around my main street, omg.

Pinky, I liked her for a month on AC:GC and then the stupid Peppy characters can steal from your inventory thing on that game saw her steal my Jingle Piano and I never forgave her. Fortunately this is the first time in these past 8 years I've had to deal with her again, but this time she is stoically the only villager living above my river. And I want all my villagers below.

My main town I like all my villagers, but I would let half of them leave. Sally and Broccolo because they're just that bit less interesting than everyone else. And Winnie and Ed because I want them to move to my other town (which has 3 other horses already. ^^)

I loved Marshal when he lived in my friends town and thought he was adorable, until he moved dead center in my main path right next to my town hall in the worst spot ever. I ignore him all I want and he refuses to leave :/ Thanks Marshal.

i have wart jr, who i've had in wild world as well. always hated him. but he won't leave. ugh.

Back