• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Your Normal Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
All of them ^_^
I'm aiming to grow all hybrid flowers in my town by myself, but need help with my basic flower supply.
I will pay 1tbt per flower ^_^

Please list what color/type and how many!
Ex: red rose x 3
yellow tulip x 15
And so on ^_^

Last edited:
i have mainly red lillies, roses, cosmos, violets, and pansies. theyre all colorful, no white flowers

If you're interested I have plenty of yellow and white roses and some red roses and white and yellow violets.

If you're interested I have plenty of yellow and white roses and some red roses and white and yellow violets.

Do you an idea of how many of each?(Just wanna know how much I'll be getting ^_^)

Okay! I'll add you and head over! I usually look around people's towns a bit so hopefully that's okay ^_^ Just give me about 5 min! What's your town name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotcha!

my town name is verona :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open!

Ok. I'll add you - come and visit whenever you're ready. My town is a bit messy, but I'll navigate you to correct flowers.

Okay! I'm on my way to Mugii's town so I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

Okay! I'm on my way to Mugii's town so I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

i dont know why but it wont let me leave a vm :,) of course you can look around afterwrds

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk how many you took so just pay whatever u like :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back