• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your First Anime?

Pokemon, Hamtaro, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha
..I'm not sure tbh xD

I don't know. There were a lot of popular animes in the 80's that I didn't even know were animes. Probably was one of them.

Technically it was Pokemon, but when I first started anime in general it was Naruto. Even though now I think Naruto is too much filler and a continuously milked cash cow, I am thankful for the series for getting me into anime in general. I've watched a variety of anime since then and found lots I love.

My first anime was BNPico.

Just kidding, it was Doomed Megalopolis. I rented it from blockbuster when I was like 13.

Last edited:
pokemon or yugioh, but the first time watching something i knew was anime was when i was 9 and watched naruto. i was already reading dragon ball and other various manga and my mother knew what japanese animation was so she kinda introduced me lol

Last edited:
I guess it was Pokemon since it counts, and smaller anime/anime style shows like Bakugan, Dinosaur King, etc. when I was smaller.

my first anime was Fairy Tail. i loved it, but found it to be sort of repetitive after a while

death note

edit:
my bad, it was cory in the house. used to watch it with my brother and sister. good times.

Last edited:
Back