• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your favourite container to drink from

Favourite beverage container

• Glass

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Mug

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Bottle

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Cup

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Vase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight from the tap

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (pls let us know what this is important)

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
bottle, like a water bottle with a cap and an extension to suck the drink from, cuz if i knock it over it won't spill everywhere. i think many infants would agree with me on this

Those glasses you put in the freezer, how do you call them? I like glass mugs as well.

How can you choose one?? 😂 ok I drink cold drinks in a glass. Normal hot drinks ie tea, coffee, hot chocolate in a mug. Then I totally agree with the glass mug, it is a thing 😆 I have a set of posh glass mugs for my coffee machine ( my sis bought me a set of two with glass saucers for my birthday 🥰) when I make cappuccino and chocochino 😍

Some of these poll options are... something. Anyway, I pretty much always drink from a mug (tea or water, generally), but sometimes I'll get cold drinks (lemon water, pickle juice, etc.) in a glass or cup.

Glass for me (unless it’s tea or coffee)! But yeah I just prefer the taste of things from glasses. It’s true when they say coca-cola is best out of a glass bottle!

I find that there is something very satisfying about drinking from 0.5L steins. Not necessarily for something like water or tea, but great for milk, hot cocoa and such. I don't drink beer but considering some steins are specifically made for that, I presume they're probably good too for those who drink.

I've collected a few pint glasses because they had neat designs on them, I dunno that there's anything remarkable about them as it pertains to consuming liquids though.

I haven't really had much of anything out of a goblet/chalice aside from church wine in my younger years, but there's a cool factor to them so I kind of want to get one.

Most often use either a coffee mug or a stein at home depending on what the drink is and how much I want to drink. If I'm out and about, I have one of those tall travel mugs with a lid.

I have a 32oz water bottle, and a mug shaped like a fox.

Very similar to this

1691398150768.png

i've got a few glasses i love to use and keep in rotation! but i love filling a large mason jar with a lot of ice and water and keep sipping away at it during the day to help push me to up my water intake. i also have a large water bottle that i keep in my room that i just drink from when i'm feeling too lazy to get up and get a new glass of water.

Do people still drink from mason jars? I remember when this was the trend.

Anyway, I mostly drink from a tall glass. Milk, juice, soda, water and other drinks that require ice; go in there. I prefer mugs for hot drinks.

My only sin is taking plastic bottles to my room when I have a stainless steel water bottle. It’s a pain to wash it, but, I’ll try to break this habit.

I drink pretty much everything out of mugs, or a water bottle, of which I have one for home and one for going out.! I do use glasses sometimes but I just prefer the handle and feel of drinking out of mugs.

it's the vase, idk why the rest of you don't see the beauty in drinking from one

I'd say my favorite containers to drink from are glasses. It's what I'm used to drinking from normally and what I have a lot of. plus I find it more comfortable to hold than a mug. Though if I'm out and take a drink with me then I'll use a bottle.

Back