• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your favorite chocolate type?

Your favorite chocolate type?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 81 50.6%
  • Milk chocolate

Votes: 83 51.9%
  • White chocolate

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
have y'all ever had ruby chocolate? if white chocolate and milk chocolate had a tangy baby you'd get ruby chocolate. it's hella nice i would recommend it to anyone

I actually like milk chocolate the best, but I eat dark chocolate much more. Both are delicious. I'm not really a fan of white chocolate though.

Milk chocolate, followed by White chocolate. Not really a fan of Dark chocolate (I only like it in combination
with gingerbread).

have y'all ever had ruby chocolate? if white chocolate and milk chocolate had a tangy baby you'd get ruby chocolate. it's hella nice i would recommend it to anyone

That sounds...Interesting.

Milk chocolate is the best. Anyone who says white or dark chocolate is CHOCOLATIST and must DIE for denying the fact that milk is the supreme race of Chocolate.

Last edited:
I like milk and dark chocolate. I used to like dark chocolate the most, but I'm kinda evenly like the two now. White chocolate is okay, I do eat it, but I wouldn't buy it if milk or dark was available. Unless the white chocolate is flavoured, like cookies and cream or something, I'd voluntarily buy it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've heard of it and wanted to try it, but it's not available here.

There was this thing years ago when some companies bought out yellow chocolate. It was supposed to embody what yellow would taste like, or something like that. It was an interesting flavour, kinda pineapple mixed with white chocolate??

dark chocolate isn‘t for me.
milk and white chocolate are great, despite the fact that i‘m usually not overly into sweet stuff.

Milk chocolate :>

I'll eat dark chocolate too but I hate the bitter taste. I like white chocolate too, but milk chocolate is hands down the best. ^^

Last edited:
dark chocolate for sure! i used to rly despise white but it's growing on me more n more to the point where milk is prob my least fave

- - - Post Merge - - -

SPEAKING OF OTHER has anyone tried like ruby chocolate? idk what it's like made from tbh but it's pink, kit kat do a version, it's soooo nice, so that'd prob be my fave if i had to pick

I absolutely love milk chocolate and white chocolate an sometimes I eat the dark one, too, but I can't eat as much at a time.

WHITE CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE TO EVER EXIST HANDS DOWN. but all chocolates are delicious if you give me some lol

Back