Votes: 81 50.6%
  • Milk chocolate

Votes: 83 51.9%
  • White chocolate

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
I like both dark and milk chocolate the best, and don't really have much of a preference between the two. White chocolate is a little on the sweet side for me, so I eat it pretty rarely, but I do like it as well.

I voted for all four options because I’m indifferent and like all types of chocolate. I don’t think chocolate is something that has a ton of variation in taste between the different kinds. Then again, I’m not a connoisseur of chocolate and don’t really eat it that often, so someone can correct me if they want.

Also, stop making me hungry with threads like this. :(

Absolutely dark and white chocolate, though I have to be in the mood for dark chocolate because it gets sickly very fast.

I’m not big into chocolate most of the time (I way prefer gummy candies), but the rare times I’m craving chocolate I want darker chocolate, like a dark chocolate tart or something! :p

white chocolate, dark chocolate (not too bitter) and milk chocolate. so, i kinda like all chocolate.

white chocolate is easier for me to consume. Maybe its because its sweeter. Maybe my taste buds are racist. But any other type of chocolate makes me gag and sometimes vomit. Its weird.

White is just not good at all to me, And milk chocolate sometimes makes me feel nauseous but i do love dark chocolate.

Last edited:
I love milk chocolate, but dark chocolate is pretty pleasant from time to time.

I love milk chocolate, but as I've gotten older I've also started to really appreciate dark chocolate, especially when it's paired with mint. So I'd say they're a tie now.

I'll also eat white chocolate, but it's rare. I have to be in the mood for it and I don't eat much of it at a time.

i like dark milk and white but milk is my favourite. i hate orange tho dont bring that stuff near me

I like milk and dark chocolate the most I think! Dark chocolate goes especially nicely with flavors like mint.

I love milk and white the most, but if I had to choose just one type of chocolate to eat for the rest of my days it'd definitely be milk chocolate. I love it! In terms of fillings I like praline (hazelnut paste) the most, so yum.

My answer to this is weirdly personal xD I love dark chocolate because as a sickly kid, I wasn't allowed chocolates and sweets 99% of the time. So when I was a teenager I started sneaking out my mom's dark chocolate bars and getting really tiny pieces. They were the super bitter sugar-free kind but it was my only taste of chocolate so for me dark chocolate is chocolate, and now I can't stand milk chocolate as I find it too sweet.

a lot of people dislike it but i’ll love white chocolate till i die, fight me

I used to love eating white chocolate as a child. I'm definitely a dark chocolate person now though. Somewhere in the 60-75% range is best.

Dark chocolate is my favorite, milk is not too bad either if it's real chocolate and not some cheap stuff tasting only sugar.
I don't really like white chocolate.

Back