Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Christmas Gold Candy
Planet Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Christmas Candy
So what are your favorite types of pies? I like apple pies, but I also like chocolate pies, like those Marie Calendar’s chocolate pies or the chocolate pies Burger King sells.

I think this kind of pie is probably more of an American thing? So I haven't had most of these, but I really like apple pie and mushroom pie. I'd love to try pumpkin pie!

apple pies are my fave, especially when they’re warmed up and have vanilla ice cream on top! i was so shocked to find out that some people put cheddar cheese on top of their apple pies— a part of me is kinda grossed out at the thought, but another part of me is kinda curious 👀 i think i’ll stick to my warm pie with vanilla ice cream for now, though lol

chicken pot pies are also delicious, but it depends on how they’re made and how the filling is— i didn’t like the way my aunt and uncle made chicken pot pie years ago (i’m not sure how they did the filling), but i’ve liked every other chicken pot pie that i’ve tried… including a hospital food one 🤔

Lemon creme pies are really good. Strawberry rhubarb is also a great summer pie

Apple pie is my favourite pie but I also really like pecan pie too. I also want to include Key lime pie even though its more similar to a cheesecake. My mother has a good recipe of shepherd's pie that my husband and I enjoy making because it saves us cooking/cleaning time as a result of the large servings.

Can Cheesecake Count as Pie? :D If so, that is my top.

Cherry is what I voted for. Yumo!
Strawberry Rhubarb is good too.

I never liked pies, really not crazy about the texture and the overly sweet, thick fillings. But I do think pies in animation look pretty appetizing. It's weird, I know lol

I love a good chocolate cream or chocolate mousse pie. Easily my favorite kind of pie.

Fruit pies are also really good and I voted for apple and blueberry as my favorites among those.

Savory pies can also be quite good, but I don't eat them enough to have a favorite.

I think apple pie. The others are not so common where I live!

I usually don't like pie crust but I make an exception for pies with fruits, (I still leave a bit of crust though)
I like apple pie, blueberry pie and maple pie. I like pies with graham crust too, like strawberry pie. As long as it's not too sweet.

i put shepherds pie but i don't have it with lamb, i have it with ground something or other like turkey or beef instead. cottage pie i think it's called instead.

I don't really like pie, but I think it's only the crust that I don't like. It's too bland and sandy and I don't like the texture. ;w; However, the rest of the pie is good, so I'd say my favorites are apple and pumpkin!

My favorite is chocolate cream, followed by apple pie! Meat pies are also great, and so is Shepherd's pie... but if the poll is sweet vs savory, I'm probably gonna choose sweet every time!

Mine was never really a pie family, so I haven't had too many pies throughout my life. I haven't tried a great deal of these. That said, my favorite is pumpkin pie; I like pumpkin food in general and it's a delicious Thanksgiving staple.

I had some blueberry pie when visiting my best friend last year and that tasted good, which is little surprise since I like blueberries anyway. I also like key lime pie.

Not really a fan of apple pie. I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so the thread kind of has me wanting to try all of these varieties I haven't tried, particularly cherry pie, chocolate cream pie, and custard pie. I also kind of want to try the savory shepherd's pie and pot pie.

apple pies are so yummy. i tried lemon cream pie ONCE and i adored it so much.

Hot take: most pies are bad except for chocolate cream and pumpkin pie. Apple pie just makes me incredibly nauseous. 🤢

Pies have a different meaning (for the lack of better word) where I'm from. We have meat pies, and when I hear the word "pie" I always think of savoury variants. So in that case, chicken, cranberry and brie are my favourite! Apricot chicken and butter chicken are pretty good too depending where you get it from. Can't go wrong with a mince and cheese either.

As far as sweet pies go, lemon meringue pies are the best 🥧

savoury pies - voted for shepherds pie. chicken and mushroom, chicken, leek + potato, and steak and blue cheese pies slap!! i'll honestly consume any savoury pie (though won't really have a pepperoni pizza pie again, nor a curry-based pie)

sweet pies-wise - banoffee pies are cool, though i've not had one in a while. don't think i've tried that many sweet pies tbh

Back