How do you like your Oreos?

• I Prefer Hydrox

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
knoeckla-step-trash-can-dark-gray__1099724_pe865883_s5.jpg

why do we have two oreo threads

• Love
Reactions: Bui
I eat them whole or crush them and put them on top of ice cream.

I also used to like crushing them to make an oreo crust for a mint chocolate freezer dessert I used to have when I was younger.

I eat them normally, but I don't like regular Oreo cookies that much.

I split them apart, lick the cream, and then eat the plain cookies.

I eat them the usual way, but I really need to try dunking them in milk.

i hate milk, so i usually just eat them plain as they are or, sometimes, i'll twist them apart and lick the cream (but not eat it all), then put them back together and eat as normal. reminds me i should buy oreos... been a while since i had any.

Twist them apart, eat the cream then eat the cookies separately. Alternatively, stick a fork into the cream then dunk in milk. 🍪 🥛

I eat them whole but only if they're the thin ones. If I get the normal ones I'll cut them in half (not taking them apart, like actually cutting in half) or eat half a piece at a time

I love Oreos. Cookies and cream is my favorite ice cream flavor. When I have actual Oreos, I dunk them in milk whole.

BUT!

I use chopsticks. Then my hands don't get milk or Oreo on them. And if I drop a piece, I can reach in to the glass easily to pick it up with the chopsticks.

I eat them normally, but I don't like regular Oreo cookies that much.
You might just be the first person who doesn't like them all that much!

I'm the same :'D I eat them but I don't like them all that much. It's usually when friends are eating some and they offer me :')

Step 1, get glass, get spoon.

Step 2, pour whole milk into glass. Get that 2% low-fat water outta my face.

Step 3, drop a single Oreo into milk and watch it drown.

Step 4, spoon it out and eat it in all its cold, mushy goodness.

Step 5, drink some of the milk a la cookies and cream.

Step 6, repeat steps 3-5

Ngl I'm craving Oreos now THANK YOU 😂🥰 also I only ever eat regular, basic Oreos.

I nearly never eat oreos as they are, they’re alright but there are just other biscuits that I prefer, however I do really like Oreo milkshakes and ice cream so voted for the other products.

I rarely eat oreos but when I do, I split them and eat the halves separately or I like them crumbled in a milkshake/mcflurry

Back