• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's see your 3DS HOME Menu layout!

BobRocks20

Wowzers!
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Flimsy Watering Can
White Violet
Purple Violet
This is for anyone with a 3DS model! Since online services for the 3DS will be discontinued soon, I think it's time for us to share our 3DS themes and how you arrange your icons. So what does your HOME Menu look like?

Here's the only good photo I have of my layout. It looks different because I hacked my N2DS:
IMG0412.jpeg

Since nobody's posting here for some reason, I'll go ahead and share a photo of my first 3DS model. This is the last photo I have of it before I lost it in a theme park. I hacked it like with my N2DS (which is also gone).
IMG0006.jpg

Once again, sorry for all the low-quality pictures. Like I said, I don't have both of my 3DS models anymore.

I think mine is just generic, but pink 😂 How do you have so many of those walking coins?!

Here is mine! I still remember the day when my mother caved and let me buy my first theme and it was this beautiful New Leaf themed one! I still mainly use this one but now I have so many other themes, I bought WAY too many back in the day haha. I recently rearranged my menu to have some of my favorite badges under! still so sad the badge catchers and theme shop closed.... such great music 😭
1712081553590.jpeg

Here is mine! I still remember the day when my mother caved and let me buy my first theme and it was this beautiful New Leaf themed one! I still mainly use this one but now I have so many other themes, I bought WAY too many back in the day haha. I recently rearranged my menu to have some of my favorite badges under! still so sad the badge catchers and theme shop closed.... such great music 😭

I love the skin you're using on your 3ds!

Back