Yoshi's Woolly World

Has anyone, wherever preorders are currently available, managed to acquire preorders for all three of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo?

Last edited:
Has anyone, wherever preorders are currently available, managed to acquire preorders for all three of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo?

Yes i did actually! For the first time i managed to actually order the amiibo figures i want!

Where did you preorder them from, if you don't mind me asking?

I well it is not going to help you out if i tell you because you do not live in The Netherlands... But i ordered from MediaMarkt.nl

Yup, but all separately, Green with a copy of the game direct from Nintendo UK, while Blue and Pink are coming all the way from Japan once they release over there. :3 I got Blue and Pink for roughly ?15 each plus ?4 shipping via Tenso, so around ?34, which is generally cheaper than if I had preordered them from here in the UK! (Though I know I'm going to get lumped with ridiculously high duty fees, I always am...)

Last edited:
This is how I managed to do my preorders.

Yoshi's Woolly World from SimplyGames.com
Yarn Yoshi Green amiibo from ShopTo.net
Yarn Yoshi Light Blue amiibo from ShopTo.net
Yarn Yoshi Pink amiibo from ShopTo.net
Yarn Yoshi amiibo Triple Pack - Green, Pink and Light Blue from GAME.co.uk

a better look at the ness and wii fit trainer costume

ness-yoshis-woolly-world-656x369.jpg
UqYzSrE.jpg

Last edited:
oops bought wii fit trainer amiibo just for the yarn yoshi costume

Back