• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Yoshi's Woolly World

couldn't find any video/photo showing the fox yoshi, oh well.....

dybf76n.png

i'll link the video below with the timestamp;
https://youtu.be/rIuKjbhsdCI?t=13m57s

Ikr. I genuinely want to know why

probably the same reason why NA got most main series Pokemon games months before EU got the, pre XY, why NA got NL and ORAS a week before Europe, like NA is getting HHD a week before Europe, and why NA got CF 4 days before Japan and 2/3 weeks before EU????

Release dates vary depending on each regions specifics. If NA thinks the game will sell better releasing in October, then that's why they're going to release it then - and remember, release dates can always change, even if they're "concrete", it's possible NA will see the good sales in EU and Japan and bring the game out earlier, who knows.

So it's based off of sales and not issues related to the game?

Well I'm not a developer, so I can't say for 100%, but the game is out in Europe already... They're basically the same game (both play in English), so there's really no other reason why they cant release at the same time other than maybe some minor difficulties, or sales.

here's the inkling boy yoshi skin since i dont think it's been shown

MlWA77t2Bz8FzXxye0

Last edited:
Mine arrived this morning a day early :3

I've not had much time to play it since I had to go out, so I've only seen the first 5 levels but it's really fun! There's not much else to say so far, it's just a Yoshi game with Wool (though I'm 100% fine with that). The lack of baby Mario makes it even better.

The Amiibo looks really good now I've actually got my hands on it as well, which I was worried about since some of the Amiibo look noticeably worse than what they originally show (look at you, Zelda).

One thing I'll say is that the game + amiibo box is needlessly big. It's a silly complaint but the box it arrived in was even bigger to compensate for it. So much wasted space in there. I don't really care about waste BUT if they're gonna waste so much cardboard anyway, then start giving me instruction manuals again!

Last edited:
I am going to soon be able to unlock the Wii Fit Trainer Yarn Yoshi design on this game as I have a second Wii Fit Trainer amiibo coming.

Last edited:
On the wiki, it says that it comes out in Europe tomorrow, though?

Well it's now the 26th here in the UK (only by like 45 minutes) so it's available now technically.

Depends if any stores are open where you can get it at this time though (24/7 super markets I guess?)

Last edited:
I think it looks great and I'm definitely getting it. I loved Kirby's epic yarn but I think this looks better. I always love the Yoshi games, theyre super fun and addicting

One thing I'll say is that the game + amiibo box is needlessly big. It's a silly complaint but the box it arrived in was even bigger to compensate for it. So much wasted space in there. I don't really care about waste BUT if they're gonna waste so much cardboard anyway, then start giving me instruction manuals again!

PRAISE THE LORD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS

well big boxes for big things, they purposely made the yarn yoshie amiibos big to make them look more like plush toys than figurines

well big boxes for big things, they purposely made the yarn yoshie amiibos big to make them look more like plush toys than figurines

No, the game and amiibo don't even take up half the space in the box.. They could've easily put the game directly behind the amiibo, and then made the box long and thin, but for some reason they made it into some massive cube?

And the yarn yoshi amiibo aren't even that much bigger than the figure amiibo. Their boxes are actually smaller than the smash ones, so it's nothing to do with the size of the amiibo itself.

Back