• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yoshi's Woolly World

Fell in love with this game at E3. I'm so excited that it's not too far away now! :D

I've the game on pre-order as well as the green yarn Yoshi amiibo. :)

Its a pretty awesome game. Might actually get that, along with the cute yarn Yoshi amiibos.

Lol the small children would found it too easy you think? Lol no... You might be going too far by that... I know a lot of little kids who can not even finish the second level!

It seems like a game kids would blast through for the most part to me :/

Maybe a few areas might have tripped them up but definitely seems easy even for a kid...At least to me it did.

It seems like a game kids would blast through for the most part to me :/

Maybe a few areas might have tripped them up but definitely seems easy even for a kid...At least to me it did.

Hopefully this game has a steady difficulty curve. I remember it took very long for me to beat Yoshi's Island DS because of the difficulty spike in the last two worlds. Then again, I was in third grade so idk

I've been waiting for this game since E3. I'm a knitter and can't wait to play it.
They should sell the amiibo with the game. I saw Mario amiibo in a box for Mario Party 10.

this game is going to be too easy like you cant even die LOL

(i will still buy on release with all 3 amiibo tho oops)

I am REALLY looking forward to this game! I don't believe I have ever played the original game...
I have played Yoshi's Story for Nintendo 64 though.

My favourite yarn game was Kirby's Epic Yarn. So I am looking for great things with Yoshi's Woolly World!

Uhhhh I dont think Im going to get it. Thats the day splatoon comes out and after I get that I will have no money left XD

Uhhhh I dont think Im going to get it. Thats the day splatoon comes out and after I get that I will have no money left XD
You are incorrect on that Azza. You actually get just under a month to save up for Yoshi's Woolly World, I can happily confirm.

Splatoon: May 29th
Yoshi's Woolly World: June 26th

Last edited:
You are incorrect on that Azza. You actually get just under a month to save up for Yoshi's Woolly World, I can happily confirm.

Yeah, the OP got the release date confused with Splatoon's.

this game looks so good, definitely most hyped game this year for me!

Ohhh Okay! Then theres a slight chance I may be getting it :)

This game is so adorable

I can't buy the game because I don't have a Wii U, but I will be defiantly be buying the amiibo if they aren't too rare.

this game honestly looks beyond adorable, and those amiibos! ahhhh too cute~ i will be gettng this and hopefully the green and blue yoshi amiibos on release

I'm debating on buying the game. It looks somewhat boring to me. I don't know if it will be worth it

Back