Would You Participate in a "Film your first day" of AC:NL?

Would you Participate in a "Film your first day" Of AC:NL?

• Yes! That would be fun!

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • No, This idea sucks.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Cake
After seeing all the discussions regarding YouTubers videos I thought this might be a fun idea for forum members!

We could all film our first day as mayor in our new towns, arriving, planting the tree and then some daily things we like to do. You could include as much or as little commentary as you want. Then we could share them in a thread on the forum.

I would love to see all the different towns and villagers.

Please vote if you would be willing to participate in something like this :)

Also, doesn't have to be your FIRST day :) Can be any day at all!

Last edited:
I Voted Maybe, Because i've never done it before. i've done a Video for my Tamagotchi iD L, but I didn't really like talking through it. my Voice sounded weird. If I could just stay silent The whole time that'd be great.

I Voted Maybe, Because i've never done it before. i've done a Video for my Tamagotchi iD L, but I didn't really like talking through it. my Voice sounded weird. If I could just stay silent The whole time that'd be great.

You could always just let the game do the talking :)

I wouldn't mind doing a blog, but I don't like filming especially since I don't have the device to make the 3DS film quality high quality and stuff.

I wouldn't mind doing a blog, but I don't like filming especially since I don't have the device to make the 3DS film quality high quality and stuff.

I don't either. Would be nice to have but since it would just be sharing among forum-friends I think poor quality could be forgiven? :)

I put yes, because I would but, I don't have a camera. If I did it. It would have to be on my iPad.

I wouldn't do it while planting my town tree or anything before, simply because (I'm going to reset for my town fruit/grass a million times :p) I want to experience it all on my own without problems. but after that, definitely!

I can't vote now bc I'm on my phone but I definitely would/will! I have a blog and I plan to do some things like that for it anyway. I agree it be really cool to see different layouts and villegars

I wish you wouldn't have implied that saying no means we hate the idea. I voted no, but only because I don't have any intention on filming myself playing games unless I have a high quality program and equipment in order to do as such.

:) I will, however, be doing an abridged comic version of my adventures~! If I can get the dust out of my computer's SD card slot I'll even share any screenshots I can take.

I'm starting a blog instead only cause I don't have a decent camera. Sure my camera is ok but it's a bit of a pain.. Rather blog my fun :D

I could gather all the videos everyone has made and make it into a montage, and upload it to YouTube! Do you think that would be a good idea?

Last edited:
No, because my first day on my NA town will probably consist of my Japanese character visiting, dumping a bunch of fruit, tools, etc, all over the place and then opening to let other people come get some free fruit, slingshots, or pick up items I've ordered for them in advance.

I would like to, but my camera is low quality and I'd have to play at the table to get a stable image, whereas I prefer to slouch on the sofa when I'm on my 3DS... I'll be utilising the camera feature though, organise my pictures into a comic strip maybe?

Well it definitely wouldn't have to be your first day :p it could be any day at all :)

JezDayy, I love that idea!

Also if you choose the option "No, this idea sucks" it won't be taken offensively :p

I don't think I'd want to do it at the very beginning either, but after a week or so it would be a neat thing to share.

I plan to do it! I might not have a good camera but I got ways to try :) my youtube is all set up and ready to go.

I have a YouTube channel with no videos yet. I think that would be a good first video, but I'm talking as little as possible. That is, if I can get through it without distractions. My parents have to come knock on my bedroom door like every 15 minutes to ask some question or come tell me to do some chores or tell me dinner's ready. I also have to work around my cat, who loves to cuddle and won't stand for being locked out of my room.

Yay! I'm happy to see some of you are willing to participate :) At least I'll get to see a few other towns/villagers and such :D

Maybe.....I haven't filmed myself playing a game before. (Actually I rarely film anything)

So you might have to settle for pictures....unless New Leaf has some kind of video capture mode.

I don't have anything to record a video with.

Last edited:
Back