• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Worst items in game

Ah yes there are a lot of items I dislike in the game. I think I’ll choose the wasp and grasshopper head models. Like what?? Who uses those?? They’re so ugly and creepy and I just hate them.

Pc does this better which is so odd, where they do just that, I hope a patch or something fixes the flower crown issue...possibly not, but I can dream...
Just googled what it looks like in PC.. and omg.. why do they have it so much better than us in the design department? :( I'd love for NH flower crowns to be like they are in PC.

Not an item in specific, but the clothing items that your neighbors give you after doing certain tasks. Like, example, you just bought a muscle tank and later on when you do a task for someone, they GIVE you a muscle tank...now you have TWO.

Oh, and the CJ models were kinda pointless.

Not really the worst item but I feel like the bookshelf is too narrow? In New Leaf it was double as thick and you could rotate it to the opposite side which had a different pattern of books. I liked that since it looked more realistic if you had 2 of them next to each other.

I agree with the flower crowns looking weird! You can't even display them on the wall like a wreath, they have to sit on that weird black shelf 😑

Not really the worst item but I feel like the bookshelf is too narrow? In New Leaf it was double as thick and you could rotate it to the opposite side which had a different pattern of books. I liked that since it looked more realistic if you had 2 of them next to each other.

I agree with the flower crowns looking weird! You can't even display them on the wall like a wreath, they have to sit on that weird black shelf 😑

Yes, that's my issue with the bookshelf, too! It doesn't look nearly as good to have a library with all of the bookshelves being identical. I miss being able to turn it around.

instant-muscles suit are so weird like what are they even for...

and i also agree with the wasp and grasshopper head models.

The termite mound and that weird poo looking fossil :sick:
I gotta funny letter from a lazy.. it was from bob.. with the poo looking thing all wrapped up nice.. they werent sure if it was toffee or not and if it was, they wanted some.. the reason why they sent it to me i dont remember.. it mightve been somthing along the lines of to get rid of it cause they found it between the couch cushions..

I gotta funny letter from a lazy.. it was from bob.. with the poo looking thing all wrapped up nice.. they werent sure if it was toffee or not and if it was, they wanted some.. the reason why they sent it to me i dont remember.. it mightve been somthing along the lines of to get rid of it cause they found it between the couch cushions..
I got a letter exactly like that from Zucker, but he attached a random tail to it! How'd he hide a huge tail in his home...

Back