• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Worst Class in High School? (Or school in general)

Worst class in high school?

• English

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Math

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • History

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Science

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • Foreign Language

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Computer/Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arts (Band, theatre, ceramics, etc.)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.9%

• Total voters
I used to love science... Used to... Then I tried to Chemistry and Biology at A-Level... Never again. I also hated maths as I had a teacher who never explained things twice, "clearly you weren't listening", uh no, you just explained it wrong! Plus there was other stuff happening in that class which I spoke about in another thread. I did get a one up on my teacher though when I got a B instead of the D he had constantly told me I'd only be able to achieve, admittedly though my parents did send me to a tutor after they met my teacher...

Now I don't have a worst class as I'm only doing subjects I love- Business, Media and Psychology!

I'm not in High school but middle school so er... I absolutely hate math
Though... Not because I suck at it... It's boring and tons of crap that is probably not going
To.help me in life. I know most of it though so woo...
If you count gym as a class. Then that...

If you count gym as a class. Then that...

I forgot about physical education! Argh, I change my answer to that. :p I only enjoyed it when we got to use the proper workout equipment in the gym. Actually playing sports was a pain because my face seemed to be a ball magnet.

I forgot about physical education! Argh, I change my answer to that. :p I only enjoyed it when we got to use the proper workout equipment in the gym. Actually playing sports was a pain because my face seemed to be a ball magnet.

I just enjoyed perving on people in the change room...

I REGRET NOTHING.

I get to do all art classes this freshman year of college (not as fun as it sounds), but once I'm a sophomore I'll be diving into calc and chemistry...yeah, not looking forward to that. (Although I'll get to take more German, so I should survive!)

Not the only one. People kinda make me a ball magnet... Sucky people who
Find it funny throwing fudging balls at people purposely...
So yeah. I put math first though...

I forgot to mention that I am not a fan of art....
It's sorta boring. When I finish stuff I just start doing charcoal drawings
Arts not my thing

I'm not in school anymore but anything that involved math was always my worst subject. I'd start out just fine but if I missed even one day then I'd find it impossible to catch up and the rest of the semester would be a miserable failure.

They weren't really my least favorite classes though. That would have to be Psychology/Sociology. I actually LOVE those subjects but my teacher for them one of the worst people I've ever met in my life and he made those classes tremendously awful to sit through. It was like an hour of torture every single morning.

I hated science: I didn't like the people, I didn't understand the subject (and not for a lack of trying - I was never taught the basics in the subject), and I wasn't comfortable with doing experiments. Instead of helping me work out where I went wrong my teacher would just laugh at my mistakes - even worse, he would then broadcast my mistakes to the class so they could laugh too. :/ Naturally, when reports came back at the end of mandatory schooling they bluntly recommended that I don't pursue further study in the sciences.

On the bright side, I haven't had to set foot in a science classroom since 2008! \o/

Did I read this right? Give me a high five!

Look at the amount of the Math section though...

And I can't possibly agree more. I mean, Algebra 1 & 2 are perfectly fine, I honestly believe we need it in our life (sometimes). Geometry is acceptable, but should not be a requirement. Pre/Calculus? Really? Where in the world or universe did they find the solutions to all these crap? ;z; How can such even exist ; ; ; ; sigh, just sigh

Makes me hate my life ToT

Amazing at the amount of users who chose Maths. I did too. Its the most persistent class, the longest, and perhaps the one that requires the most studying.

I'm not in high school anymore, I'm in college but when I was in high school, chemistry was the worst class for me. In college the worst (most boring really) class I've taken had been political science.

Political science was easy enough though, it was boring but I barely had any homework/outside of school work in that class.

Gah, so glad I've been able to drop french. I absolutely hated the lesson and the teacher. Whenever a single person did something slightly wrong, she'd take it out on the whole class and make us all miss break...

I HATE SCIENCE SO MUCH CRIES TO THE SUN

In primary school it was SO easy... Then when I went into year 7 like in 2009 I walked into science thinking "oh this will be an easy class"... I WAS SO WRONG. I SPOKE TOO SOON. IT WAS SO DIFFICULT. I did the worst thing though by choosing not to pay attention... So when my school decided it would be a good idea to throw me into higher level GCSE science on the most challenging examination board, I decided that I was giving up on science. Now I'm sent to stupid science revision lessons to help me out with it... I have my science mock exams next week so if I ever want a hope in hell of moving for sixth form next year I better pass these exams!! CRIES. I usually end up getting Ds and Es in my end of module tests. They've also decided to make these exams linear now so we have to remember a total of 12 different science modules in depth and detail for our final exam in May/June time. I give up. i juST GIVE UP. ;; WHY IS SCIENCE COMPULSORY. The worst one of them all is Biology to be honest. All those different words for different organs and parts of the heart... Good grief. uwu

Last edited:
Back