Buying wish tokens ✨ offering 1k tbt & art 👻 check my inventory!

hey, if you're still looking for spectral preserves, i have one i'm happy to part with !! (i love it but have nothing it fits in with rip.) i think they go for 600-700, but i'd be happy to trade them for art?

hey, if you're still looking for spectral preserves, i have one i'm happy to part with !! (i love it but have nothing it fits in with rip.) i think they go for 600-700, but i'd be happy to trade them for art?
omg ur lineup looks amazing!!!! 🐈‍⬛💜

I think I’m going to end up spending all my tbt LOL so I would love to do a trade for some art if you’re happy w that too?? you can see all my styles in my Halloween YCH & art parlour

Hi, are you interested in either Friendly Ghost Plush or Black Sheep Plush?

I do have 80 carnival coins remaining and my only target in spending my own carnival coins is the AN Star Fragment. I could spend the rest of my carnival coins to get you either of those in exchange for non-Halloween art.

If you do have a specific date and message in mind, please let me know.

Thank you! ✨

Hi, are you interested in either Friendly Ghost Plush or Black Sheep Plush?

I do have 80 carnival coins remaining and my only target in spending my own carnival coins is the AN Star Fragment. I could spend the rest of my carnival coins to get you either of those in exchange for non-Halloween art.

If you do have a specific date and message in mind, please let me know.

Thank you! ✨

Yes I do have a specific date in mind 😂 I would be very interested in both! I would be more than honoured to create some art for you 💜

Yes I do have a specific date in mind 😂 I would be very interested in both! I would be more than honoured to create some art for you 💜
What specific date do you have in mind? I've only spent 13 carnival coins for 1 AN Fragment so far so I still have 67 remaining spare carnival coins.

If there's a specific date. I can only do October 26-onwards.

Last edited:
What specific date do you have in mind? I've only spent 13 carnival coins for 1 AN Fragment so far so I still have 67 remaining spare carnival coins.

If there's a specific date. I can only do October 26-onwards.

basically an unpurchased one, as I'm going for something like this:
1697564720292.png
1697564660486.png
1697564727340.png
1697564660486.png
1697564720292.png

I can purchase the first pinwheel (actually going to rn lol) then the rest needs to be after and in order

basically an unpurchased one, as I'm going for something like this:
1697564720292.png
1697564660486.png
1697564727340.png
1697564660486.png
1697564720292.png

I can purchase the first pinwheel (actually going to rn lol) then the rest needs to be after and in order
Sure, I can wait out and nice lineup!

Also it's kinda my fist time with the "unpurchased" collectible and I'm curious to see how it works because I'm confused honestly. 😅

Thank you!

I GOT THE LINEUP 🥺💜🔮👻🐈‍⬛💀✨

Thank you so much everyone!!! I really appreciate it, and I hope the people who are waiting on some art will love it 🥹

I’m still low-key looking for other Halloween collectibles, especially the pumpkins but I’m obviously a bit low on tbt LOL - feel free to make an offer based on my inventory and my art if ur interested 🎃

hi koi! are you still interested in an AN frag?(when its no longer unique) i love it but it wouldnt fit many of my lineups ;-;

hi koi! are you still interested in an AN frag?(when its no longer unique) i love it but it wouldnt fit many of my lineups ;-;

hi jiny!!! probably not anymore as I ended up buying one LOL 🫣 but I would be interested in a 13 coin collectible such as the new candy

Back