• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will luck be on your side this St. Patrick's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I was very lucky when I streetpassed someone in 2015 when people were still bringing their 3DS systems everywhere. The result? I managed to have Tangy move into my New Leaf town and it's pretty great because she's such a silly orange cat lol. I also want to mention that this was during the times when I commuted daily to high school by public transportation, so I was very lucky! I very easily could've left my 3DS at home by choice. For those who are curious, yes, she still lives in my town! Admittedly, I haven't played New Leaf in a while, so I hope I'm not wrong lol.

I am about to be very mushy and stereotypical but!! I feel so lucky every day that I get to wake up and love and be loved by the most wonderful girl in the whole universe 🥰 She makes my days so much brighter and cozier and makes me feel so warm and safe. 🥰💕 I can't believe I get to be with somebody so amazing, I really am so lucky.

I felt really lucky when I stumbled upon 170€ on the parking lot of the mall I was going to. I spent nearly all of it on Sylvanian Families toys.

Surprised to see me again? Don’t know if I’ll stay once more.

Wanna know my lucky moment? I won a Tetris Collectible at the last image contest from the 2017’s TBT Fair. I lost hope when I couldn’t figure out the final + bonus mirrors as I was on a hot streak, but I lucked out with the staff favorite. (Which my entry was me referencing the iconic “I don’t need it” scene from SpongeBob with every accurate detail except I still made my character look the way he was.)
Because of that, I made a Tetris Collectible pattern on NL (Which I still own) in honor of winning one.

I even got a few clutch eggs I needed to find to gain the egg collectibles I desired.

That’s about it.

Today I woke up feeling hungover and awful. Last night's St. Patrick's Day celebrations did not go as planned, in more ways than one. Now, the Saturday I had planned on dedicating to studying biochemistry at the library was rapidly becoming a Saturday dedicated to finding the strength to sit up, and, if I was lucky, make myself a sandwich.

My head hurt. My brain hurt. I didn't want to get out of bed. But I also wanted to tell someone this, and recount the dreadful events of last night, down to the disgusting details. That person had to be okay with listening to me flop around in bed and complain while making no effort to remedy the situation -- someone who would want to talk to me in that state even though I was barely a human being.

I called my partner. They'd been sleeping off their own hangover, but they picked up after three rings. They listened to my tale of woe, alternately being concerned for me, annoyed at me, laughing with me, roasting me, and comforting me. They chimed in to tell me that apparently I called them immediately after being sick last night, and I fell asleep on the phone with them, which I didn't remember (oops). We talked for an hour while I laid horizontally in bed, long after we'd run out of anything meaningful to say. They made gentle attempts to get me out of bed until, finally, I did.

I'm lucky that this is normal, and not a special occurrence. They are such a genuinely lovely person who sits with me in all of my moods, states, and points in life. I call them on the phone just so I can take a nap with them on the line because I like being in their presence. There's something wonderful about being that comfortable with someone, about knowing that there's someone who will always be on my team. My partner is my best friend. I'm lucky to have found someone who can make me laugh even when I'm on the verge of tears.

Thanks for hosting this raffle. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's entries. Good luck, everyone! 🍀 ✨

The time I felt lucky is when I got the gold banner from the shell-out machine in Splatoon 3 back then during the Drizzle Season.
The another time I felt lucky is getting a 5 star character within a single pull (Wanderer and Yelan in Genshin, and some summon ticket pulls in Fate/Grand Order) or a single 10 pull.

And for most of the times I've been here, I felt so lucky to be with all of you in the forums! 😊🍀

Here are the 10 lucky winners from our St. Patrick's Day raffle! 🍀

179.jpg

Flower Glow Wand Winner
@roseflower

kaleidoclover-png.361918

Kaleidoclover Winners

@kiwikenobi
@LoveGraceMarie
@IonicKarma

springshamrock-png.361917

Spring Shamrock Winners

@S.J.
@Peach_Jam
@Firesquids
@xSuperMario64x
@LadyDestani
@tbro13

NB: any entries posted after the deadline were not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back