• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Luck, Corruption, or Both? Anything Is Possible on Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! I didn't end up with any of the yellow candies transforming last time, but this time bought more and was lucky and got 3 corrupted 🌈 candies!
Tysm! And ty for the sellback feature as well.

I didn't want to go overboard since like I said in the previous post I'm saving up for something. As such, I cut myself off at 15 Yellow Candies and just had to hope for the best.

1/15 transformed into a Corrupted Rainbow Candy.

I only needed the one, so I'm content.

Thank you!

ig I used up all my luck for the first run bc I got nothin this time around 😭 oh well

So the true turn rate was 2,2% compared to 2,9% for the OG rainbow candy. Maybe the gatcha rate for both was 2,5%?

I got 0/10... which is fine, I wasn't expecting to win anything. Though if I did, would have been cool. I believe I used up all my recent TBT events RNG by winning a pumpkin pie in the Thanksgiving event, lol.

0/50, can't complain considering I was very lucky with rainbows last time. Thanks for the sellback option😝

I didn't get any Corrupted Rainbow Candies but seeing my beloved @Wix back home safe & sound made my day!

ig I used up all my luck for the first run bc I got nothin this time around 😭 oh well

0/50, can't complain considering I was very lucky with rainbows last time. Thanks for the sellback option😝
winners.png

(This was fun to make! Everyone who posted about not getting anything and wasn't already traded or gifted one was entered, and the odds were weighted based on how many candies they said they bought. If no amount was stated, it defaulted to 1)

View attachment 478160
(This was fun to make! Everyone who posted about not getting anything and wasn't already traded or gifted one was entered, and the odds were weighted based on how many candies they said they bought. If no amount was stated, it defaulted to 1)
Wow, that was so generous of you! I have had zero luck with rainbow candy’s and have given up.

Kindness like this is why I love this forum 💜

View attachment 478160
omg this is so generous though??? honestly made my day, which is especially nice bc I haven't been feeling that great lately. thank you so much for the gift <3333

View attachment 478160
YO.... I just gasped the biggest gasp when I saw this... thank you so much Rio!!!😭😭 I will forever treasure this candy!!!!

View attachment 478160
Oh my gosh! What an amazing surprise! That was so kind & generous of you! Thank you so very much!!

I bought 9, didn't get any. I refunded 8 of them and kept 1. Congrats on the candies!
(I think I used up all my luck on a Pokemon card pull over Christmas break...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back