• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
March 17th marks the anniversary of the death of the patron saint of Ireland. In March 2016, we commemorated St. Patrick's Day with the release of the Spring Shamrock collectible. Three years later, in March 2019, we released the rare Kaleidoclover collectible as part of St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week. This year we are bringing back both of these collectibles in our 2021 St. Patrick's Day Raffle!

springshamrock.png
Kaleidoclover.png

To win one of these collectibles all you need to do is claim your free raffle ticket from the shop by 11pm EST on Friday, March 19th 2021. On Saturday we will randomly draw ten winners for the Spring Shamrock collectible and five winners for the Kaleidoclover collectible. Good luck!

And I was just thinking about how surprised I was that staff hadn’t thrown anything together for St Patrick’s this morning. Thought you guys were finally taking a bit of a break, spoke too soon haha. ^^

Thanks for throwing this raffle, and best of luck to everyone entering!
What's a break? Can I get it for the same price as a St Patrick's Day raffle ticket?

I love any excuse for a raffle 🍀
We do too! :D

Wait, you can display the raffle ticket? Cool
Yes! You will be able to temporarily display the pretty green raffle ticket in your line-up until Saturday. :)

vris is back at it again, do you ever take a break? 😭🥺

tysm for this wonderful surprise, it’s great to celebrate st. patrick’s day with a fun lil raffle, good luck to everyone and happy st. patrick’s day to the whole tbt community! 😊💖

Oh my, y’all just don’t stop working, do you? 😂 Looking forward to the raffle. Thank you, and good luck everyone!

I never had any luck trying to get a Kaleidoclover back in 2019 so here’s hoping the luck of the Irish is with me this year. 🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back