• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will luck be on your side this St. Patrick's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀
If you're unfamiliar with this holiday, it is the anniversary of the death of the patron saint of Ireland. Many people wear green to recognise this date, but any true Irishman will spend it with a pint of Guinness in hand. 🍻

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, we are hosting a raffle with ten prizes up for grabs:
  • 179.jpg
    Flower Glow Wand collectible (x1)
  • kaleidoclover-png.361918
    Kaleidoclover collectible (x3)
  • springshamrock-png.361917
    Spring Shamrock collectible (x6)

To enter, all you need to do is make a post in this thread by 5PM EDT on Saturday, March 18th 2023 and tell us about a time where you felt lucky! The winners will be selected at random. 🍀

Never expected another raffle as soon as this! Fallen in love with the Kaleidoclover.
I felt really lucky this year to have got my little Basset Hound puppy. After a tough few months at the end of 2022, Blossom really has brightened my life! 😍
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 😃

Last edited:
Happy St. Patrick’s day!!! 🍀🍻

ok, I need the luck of the Irish for this one 🤞🤞🤞( Irish blood in me as my nana was Irish ❤️)

I feel lucky every day as I have been blessed with my amazingly wonderful son 💞 (uk Mother’s Day on Sunday and I caught him sneaking upstairs with something for me 🤫😊❤️)

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone 🥳🍀

My most lucky moment was when I met my husband. After so many failures after using the dating apps like Tinder, I was about to give up. When I met him, I felt my world had changed for the better. I'm so lucky to have him in my life 🥰👬

Back in Middle School years ago, every raffle I entered, I somehow won.
The 1st raffle was movie tickets.
The 2nd-4th raffles were all at my school for baskets of prizes and I always entered 4 tickets and I've won. The school thought I was blessed by some lucky saint. My dad even had me ick lotto numbers cause he thought I was so lucky. (We didn't win the lotto).
Then on the 5th raffle, I only lost because somehow people were convinced of my luck that they all bought even more tickets. Some kid who won, put in $20 worth of tickets, which was about 40 tickets?

The only time I ever felt real lucky xD

Happy St Patricks Day!

One time I felt lucky was when I decided to order the very last blind box acrylic stand left in stock from a merch site I use—there were several possible characters and only a couple that I wanted, so I wasn't expecting much, but it actually was one of the two I was hoping for! ;v;
tiny Sasuke.jpg

Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone, and best of luck in the raffle!! 🍀

Once when I was playing through Earthbound, I decided to actually sit down and take the time to get the Sword of Kings. I'd never seen it before because it was such a rare drop, and I'd heard stories about people farming enemies to get one for many, many hours. So I settled in for a very long grind.

I got one in less than five minutes. That felt amazingly lucky.

Ooo St Patrick’s giveaway!

There was one time at a convention there was a gacha panel where if you went up on stage and live pulled a highest rarity in your gacha game of choice you got a iTunes gift card. Managed to pull a 4* Aya in Bandori in front of the panel, that was certainly lucky!

I wear green everyday, so this is totally my day. I last felt lucky when I was playing Pokemon Platinum a few days ago and got Carnivine (something I was looking for) the first day I checked the Great Marsh. But I also feel lucky everyday that I get to spend with my husband, as he's the most wonderful person I've ever known.

I really hope I get something green for my lineup! Thank you for doing this. 💚

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back