• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Luck, Corruption, or Both? Anything Is Possible on Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me when 1/16 of my candies (bought 3 more last minute lol) actually transforms

05C555EB-1559-4308-B2B1-2582589EA723.png

thank you for this fun mini event, oblivia! my luck is usually ass lol, but i always have fun with these. 💖 i wasn’t expecting any new events or collectibles for a while considering how hard ya’ll have worked and how much you guys deserve a break, but ya’ll love to spoil us. 🥺 thank you for enabling the sellback feature as well! i’m 100% broke now, so definitely need to start replenishing my funds haha.

i honestly didn’t have much hope since i wasn’t able to afford many candies this time around, but i’m so happy that one of my candies transformed into a beautiful corrupted rainbow candy after all! 🥰🍬 now to sit on standby for the next couple hours until king wix lets us know what’s up

I got 4/50!!!! 🤩
That's an 8% transformation rate! (and almost 8% of the total transformed 😶)

Doing some math:
750 total cost - 368 sellback = My corrupted candies cost me 95.5 Bells each! :D

I feel so lucky! 🍀 ...and guilty 😅

Also, three of them were in a row!!! O__O

No luck here either, I spent all my tbt on 22! So glad for the sellback feature <3

0/2
I'm just so grateful someone sent me enough bells so I could at least buy two candies because I don't have enough TBT to buy any in the first place

The transformation is now complete. Those of you who purchased Yellow Candies should check your inventories for any corruption! Stats will be edited into the main post shortly, and sellback will be enabled for 8 TBT bells per candy.

Also, I have a small announcement. I was able to locate Wix, but I found him... journaling?! I don't know exactly what this means, but you all may want to stick around for the next couple hours as it seems there may be some significance here. 👀

I didn't get any Corrupted Rainbow Candies but seeing my beloved @Wix back home safe & sound made my day!

Ugh no luck this time. At least I can sell back the 20 candies I bought.

I bought ten and none of them transformed this time. Not stressing it since it likely would’ve been sold or given away anyway. I just wanted to try my luck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back