• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GalacticGhost

.-* elusive clown *-.
Bells
Switch
0447-0547-8209
Island
Windgarden
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Ever since Kody moved out of my town, I had been looking for Melba so she can live in my town.

Today I loaded up my town, and guess what I found?

A house plot.

Next to my mayor's house.

For Frobert. :mad:

Has something like this happened to you? If so, who moved in while you were hunting down one of your dreamies?

haha oh boy I can relate! In my first file before I knew how to plot reset, Pietro moved RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY DOOR. I would see his stupid rainbow house every time I left my own! I tried getting him out by hitting him with a net and pushing him around. Thanks to some TTing tricks he was out pretty fast, thankfully.

Then, Wolfgang proceeds to plot his house ONE SPOT AWAY FROM MINE. I was planning on putting a hammock surrounded by some cedars in that spot! At least he was cute though, unlike pietro, lol.

i was being nice by inviting Mint to stay from camping , and she moved right in front of the bridge and also in front of Retail. she had to go!

Wherever they move in, I just decorate around them :) And yes, before I knew about voiding, I would have friends visit and leave their AWFUL villagers behind! But on a happy note, one day I found a house plot and it had Pancetti's name. I had never heard of her and was so angry! Then she moved in and I fell IN LOVE! So sometimes, happy accidents can bring true friends together :)

Yesterday when I started a new town I loaded up a new character as the first 8 villagers started rolling in. I had no idea that if you don't save and open again the villager doesn't must move to a new location but is replaced by a whole new villager? Anyways it went from Charlise to Clyde and he put his house where I wanted my campsite. :/

Btw I have Melba in my town and you can have her if you want.

I had something similar happen in my first file.

In my current one, my house is placed in such a way that no one can move next to it. I also had a PWP blocking the front, but removed it, and now I'm a bit nervous that I won't get what I want to put in front of my house before someone moves there, since I'm at 9 villagers at the moment. I let someone move out because they were blocking where I wanted to put my lighthouse.

Ughhhh that's the worst. I don't plot reset but I probably should since all my villagers love to plot right beside my house. I can see Kyle and Whitney's houses as soon as I walk out of my house. I love them both so it's not as bad, but still. (Also someone is selling Melba in the plaza right now if you can TT someone out lol)

Oh goodness yes. Back when I was still in school and got streetpass hits every so often. I got so many surprise move ins it stopped being funny. Especially when they insisted on plotting in my bamboo-forest! Frobert was one of them even, and I didn't like him at all :(

Yesterday when I started a new town I loaded up a new character as the first 8 villagers started rolling in. I had no idea that if you don't save and open again the villager doesn't must move to a new location but is replaced by a whole new villager? Anyways it went from Charlise to Clyde and he put his house where I wanted my campsite. :/

Btw I have Melba in my town and you can have her if you want.

Ughhhh that's the worst. I don't plot reset but I probably should since all my villagers love to plot right beside my house. I can see Kyle and Whitney's houses as soon as I walk out of my house. I love them both so it's not as bad, but still. (Also someone is selling Melba in the plaza right now if you can TT someone out lol)

Thanks for telling me that! Someone's already PMed me saying that I can have their Melba though.

I don't TT anymore, unfortunately. I have a load of flowers in my town (both wanted and unwanted) and half of my villagers are dreamies. I don't want one of those dreamies to sneakily move out and watering all those flowers more than once a day would be a nightmare D:

I hope either Olaf or Merry move out soon, preferably Olaf because at least then I would have a peppy cat in my town until I get Felicity.

i currently have 9 villagers and so far i haven't gotten any voided ones but i wonder if i should load up every new day on a new characer just to make sure nobody plots.... smh

Oh goodness yes. Back when I was still in school and got streetpass hits every so often. I got so many surprise move ins it stopped being funny. Especially when they insisted on plotting in my bamboo-forest! Frobert was one of them even, and I didn't like him at all :(

I turned Streetpass off, just in case I got a villager that wasn't Melba or Felicity through that. As you could tell, that didn't stop Frobert from moving into my town. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i currently have 9 villagers and so far i haven't gotten any voided ones but i wonder if i should load up every new day on a new characer just to make sure nobody plots.... smh

I wish I was able to do that, but I already have four characters in my town ;-;

Ughh, yes. I hate it when that happens. My villagers love to move in in front of my bridges, my house, and the Re-tail.
Nobody's moved into my perfect pear orchard, thankfully.
Oh no.
I just jinxed it, didn't I?

This is why I plot reset. I was plot resetting yesterday, and Boomer tried to move in in front of the town hall.

Back