• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who else failed to plot reset when booting up their island again for the event?

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I thought I was in the clear, but then I noticed Merengue in my campsite and being able to invite her to move in... I'm still trying to figure out who moved away! She ended up moving in just a few spaces from the plot I had waiting for her and I totally forgot how to plot reset. I tried resetting with my main character, but of course that did not help... Thanks Merengue 🥲

Years ago, before NH came out, Wolfgang moved into my garden of blue and purple panseys, I was hoping that loading up the game after all this time would have fixed that, but no luck. It took me hours of TTing but I finally got him out and everyone's back in the residential district once again. I definitely don't miss having villagers move around wherever they want.

Back